YouGov

If a YouGov survey is an Oracle survey, does this mean it's a prize draw survey only and not for points?

Comments

• Yes I think so Marvqn1, I always give them a miss :)
  • Yes, Takes so long to get a cheque on that just by doing the points ones - I also give prize draw ones a miss on every site - All the entries I have had on multiple sites and never won anything - I am wondering if anyone actually wins?
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Yes, Takes so long to get a cheque on that just by doing the points ones - I also give prize draw ones a miss on every site - All the entries I have had on multiple sites and never won anything - I am wondering if anyone actually wins?

Someone has to win else it is fraud on their part. Id never do it unless its super short though.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • I won a pair of binoculars some years ago! Very useful
  • Johnas wrote: »
    Every survey worth points, so if it is an Oracle survey or something else you're gonna have your points,
    have a good chance.
    I'm afraid this is not true, if you look at the small print of the Oracle surveys you will see the following:
    Upon completing the survey your account will show you have entered the prize draw. No points will have been taken from your account, the points for this survey are automatically allocated to the draw. There is no option to keep your points for this survey.
  • Most of them are before a survey for points though.

I've cashed out twice this year and back up to £21.75.

Make sure you set it to send surveys as often as possible and keep an eye on it. If you miss a few it changes back to once a week/month rather than as often as possible :)
  • I missed a few lately but its still set to "as often as possible". Still only getting 1 survey every 10-14 days & even then it could be a pointless prize draw entry survey.

Nowhere near a 1st cashout even though i joined it last november
  • It takes me about 3 years to get enough points for the £50 payout. I do every survey I get sent
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Most of them are before a survey for points though.

Make sure you set it to send surveys as often as possible and keep an eye on it. If you miss a few it changes back to once a week/month rather than as often as possible :)

How do you set it to send surveys as often as possible? I do everything I get sent but its never more than twice a week.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Most of them are before a survey for points though.

I can only assume you are thinking of prolific. Like others I do every survey sent and I am at 2200 points after about 6 months.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure