Fibromyalgia

Comments

• pcl, not at all ungrateful. Even friends don't always realise that just beng in company can be tiring and there comes a point when you have had enough.
    I would say that makes you a kind friend doing it your way.

I've been picking up bits and pieces and wondering how I can trash a place so comprehensively 12 hours after I've tidied it. My sofa end up as my little nest with all my things around me.

Having run out of heat seeking pads, I need to do battle in Tescos to get some more as back is quite sore today.

I must phone the cleaner I know tomorrow, I've been putting it off for far too long as I don't particularly like signing myself up to a regular outlay of cash. However, in terms of the amount of good it will do me, I must stop procrastinating.
    I quite like it being this cold. At least, I feel at a stable temperature rather than fluctuating between too hot or too cold. Who said hot flushes? Wash your mouth out!!
    I must go, I have lives to ruin and hearts to break :D
    My attitude depends on my Latitude 49° 55' 0" N 6° 19' 60 W
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    I've been picking up bits and pieces and wondering how I can trash a place so comprehensively 12 hours after I've tidied it. My sofa end up as my little nest with all my things around me.
    Glad it's not just me then! OH complains when he gets home that there's nowhere to sit! :rolleyes:
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • I am distinctly not amused. Told you about my invisible carp here sign.
    Came back from Tesco's to find a swimming pool in the Kitchen. Rust spot on radiator has burst and water is peeing out at an angle of 45 degrees under force. The cooker is soaked, everything is soaked.
    Called various plumbers and quoted a call out of £168 but no-one will come til tomorrow at earliest. Landlord lives in Australia so he's no bleedin' help.
    Can't isolate the rad as there's no isolation valve (cheapskate fitters), so have had to turn off water and let whole thing drain down into various pans and buckets with my finger over hole so it flows instead of sprays.
    So now no heating, hot water, cooking facilities or anything.
    No suprise my back is now sore as hell and I have an anxiety and stress headache.

Not a happy bunny.
  • hope it gets sorted tomorrow careful, not a fun thing to happen.
    presumably landlord will fork out the money for the plumber (well return it to you)?

i end up with everything spread round the sofa too, and then the pile of stuff grows and spreads.
  • Yes, I get to deduct the money from the rent. Too late for December, so won't get back until Jan *sigh*.
    I've calmed down a little now. It was just not being able to get hold of anyone and having to work out how to deal with it myself.
    BZ Hope your doggie is OK. Poor thing. Always have to be on the safe side with choccies though. Little beggers always seem to get into the trough with something they shouldn't.
    s/e Hope you're OK today.
  • evening everyone! hugs to you all especially if youve been having a bad day. I slept through my haircut appointment the other day (doh!) so thought i'd get some hair dye and spruce myself up instead. It definetely did not go to plan -I look like i'm rusting!! oh well, may aswell look how i feel eh :rotfl:anyone else got frost today? here it was very pretty and gave off a nice bright white glow, but unfortunetley led to my bedroom window being frozen shut, and a tirade of freezing water soaking me after finally hauling it open. That woke me up!
  • Welcome back Roxsi. The freezing water should certainly do the trick!
    I need to make a hair appointment soon too - the grey is showing through too much and I look like a reverse badger!
    No frost here, just damp and cold. Very rarely get frost and I really miss snow as we don't get that really either. SW is wet, but not much else.
    Hope you're warm, and dry now!
  • IMAG0179.jpg

Heres a photo of my daft cat cookie, getting a heat from the laptop, which was on my knee at the time!
  • raeh
    raeh Posts: 2,575 Forumite
    CwtA im sorry to hear of your trouble :( i hope you get it sorted quickly tomorrow and dont get too cold tonight with no heating
    i know what you mean about 'acting' confident? im actually a confident enough person most of the time im just a homebody i think :)

BZ your dog was lucky, chocolate can kill dogs cant it?? im glad shes ok :)

hi roxsi, i had an 'incident' a few weeks ago when i decided to dye my hair red.... let just say it was more copper than red so back to brown lol

it was frosty here this morning but last night was so foggy you couldnt see a thing in front of you

pcl im the same with friends, i find it easier to agree to meet for a coffee so that theres a limit on how long we are out or meet some when i know we will have to go to school for the kids so the time doesnt go on and on :o having a friend over last night - even though it was lovely- has left me really tired today and all we did was sit and talk but i could have done with her going home a couple of hours earlier :o

s/e hope you are ok as you havent been in??

im going to get myself ready now to sit and watch top gear, cup of tea, a chocolate biscuit and the hamster :D what more could a girl want ;)
    2009-£7500 2010 £10800 2011 £2000

Thank you to everyone who posts comps xxx
  • raeh
    raeh Posts: 2,575 Forumite
    ahhhh roxsi thats so sweet lol, i have the big cat bernard squashed in at the side of me on the sofa [he's the size of a small dog!!] and the kitten is sat on the back of the sofa sort of on my shoulder like a parrot lol and the dogs laid by me on the floor ..... its great to be loved ;)
    2009-£7500 2010 £10800 2011 £2000

Thank you to everyone who posts comps xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family