Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 26th Sep 19, 11:57 AM
    • 2,514Posts
    • 5,048Thanks
    dlusman
    Lidl 4/5/6 Oct
    • 26th Sep 19, 11:57 AM
    Lidl 4/5/6 Oct 26th Sep 19 at 11:57 AM
    From first week in October Lidl after changing to include Friday in the weekend offer, and having a "wine of the week" rather than just a weekend.
    E&W

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 1 Oct:

Could be a good time to stock up on staples like toilet roll and shampoo: https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/c/super-weekend/c756/w2

Head to your nearest Lidl early to avoid disappointment - stock can go fast.
    Store finder: https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/about-us/store-finder-opening-hours

Big thanks to dlusman for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Laura F; 01-10-2019 at 5:23 PM.
Page 1
    • tessie bear
    • By tessie bear 26th Sep 19, 12:41 PM
    • 4,389 Posts
    • 30,195 Thanks
    tessie bear
    • 26th Sep 19, 12:41 PM
    • 26th Sep 19, 12:41 PM
    thankyou interesting they have added another day...hope they have extra stock
    onwards and upwards
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 26th Sep 19, 1:16 PM
    • 31,816 Posts
    • 66,100 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 26th Sep 19, 1:16 PM
    • 26th Sep 19, 1:16 PM
    thankyou interesting they have added another day...hope they have extra stock
    Originally posted by tessie bear
    What it means is that they will run out on Friday rather than Saturday morning
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    • tessie bear
    • By tessie bear 27th Sep 19, 12:33 PM
    • 4,389 Posts
    • 30,195 Thanks
    tessie bear
    • 27th Sep 19, 12:33 PM
    • 27th Sep 19, 12:33 PM
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    got to say i thought similar...hope im wrong but unless at our local they up the order there really isnt much left offer wise by sat lunch time...will have togo and see
    onwards and upwards
    • calleyw
    • By calleyw 5th Oct 19, 9:45 AM
    • 9,253 Posts
    • 17,244 Thanks
    calleyw
    • 5th Oct 19, 9:45 AM
    • 5th Oct 19, 9:45 AM
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    Just been to my local today (8am saturday) to get the cheese and they had loads. Passed a pallet full of toilet rolls. Don't need any after buying a 108 rolls from amazon a few months ago for about 12.

Did not look out for any others as not interested.

I did not notice it was friday as well as could have saved myself a trip this morning as passed close by yesterday morning

Just hope the cheese is alright as my partner did not like their lower fat mature cheese said if tasted funny. Might have tasted like clowns but as I don't eat cheese or clowns no idea!!!!!

Yours

Calley x
    Last edited by calleyw; 05-10-2019 at 9:48 AM.
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 6th Oct 19, 9:55 AM
    • 31,816 Posts
    • 66,100 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 6th Oct 19, 9:55 AM
    • 6th Oct 19, 9:55 AM
    Just been to my local today (8am saturday) to get the cheese and they had loads. Passed a pallet full of toilet rolls. Don't need any after buying a 108 rolls from amazon a few months ago for about 12.
    Originally posted by calleyw
    That was a bargain! Which brand, and would you recommend them?

The cheese is bog standard, its fine for sandwiches, melting etc, but I personally draw the line at reduced fat versions. Reduced fat = reduced taste.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,877Posts Today

7,959Users online

Martin's Twitter