Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 115
    • volcano99
    • By volcano99 16th Jul 10, 9:14 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    volcano99
    O2 better than MAAF
    Out of interest, the current deal that o2 do as a retention (ie when you have completed your 12 months @ 7.50) is to knock it down to 4.90/month in return for another 12 month contract. (And no limits to reach and get charged extra for!)
    Originally posted by Quentin
    Ouch too late!

I am already tied in with MAAF for a year.
    Should have waited for your message before I phoned MAAF.
  • r_g
    Who is the MAAF CEO now? It was Anthony Vollmer. No, it's no use calling to ask them. They still say it's him. He left last month...

r

P.S. Here's why...

I left them in February as they could not get my billing right. Months would pass without a bill, followed by a large one. For a while, my billed number was showing something utterly unknown, certainly not mine. They were unable to explain why.

When I left, they confirmed that there were no further charges. Six months later, I've received a bill for 114. Bonkers.

I'm endeavouring to write to their CEO, formerly Anthony Vollmer. He's just moved back to BT. I found out that he'd left via the internet, as when I called their call centre to ask who the CEO was , the agent did not know, put me on hold for three minutes, then advised that the CEO was Anthony Vollmer. This was last week....

I'm aware that some Madasafish staff monitor this forum. Maybe they could tell me who the head person is these days...?

rg
    Originally posted by r_g
    Last edited by r_g; 06-09-2010 at 7:53 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,898Posts Today

7,241Users online

Martin's Twitter