Where can i get Blue Airmail Stickers and CN22 Customs Stickers from Now?

Hi Guys, i tried to re-order Airmail Stickers and CN22 Customs Forms from Royal Mail.
But it seems, unless you have an OBA account with them now - you can no longer order these items!
Can anyone let me know how i'm supposed to order these?

I cannot find them on the R. Mail website at all.:(

Comments

• A Post Office will give you stickers, probably a roll of CN22 as well.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,184 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    As above try your PO, however, Looking at other discussions elsewhere on this some POs are very stingy, and one poor person was handed 2 airmail stickers and 2 CN22 stickers to replace the two he was handing over.

Otherwise get to know a friendly local business that uses OBA, I don't know how to work it as sites like this don't allow the exchanging of details but I would certainly be happy to help a smaller non OBA business locally by passing on some of my stock perhaps by the sheet or end rolls of Cn22 if they were having issues so I'm sure others locally to you would help if there was anyway of putting a plea out there.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • can get CN22 from royal mail site. to print yourself-

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/cn22.pdf
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • Thanks for all your replies Guys.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    I used the above pdf not a few days ago.

Converted to a Word doc, did some copy/paste and had a sheet of them to print out.
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    both are out on the counter in my local sub-PO for customers to help themselves to.
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • RFW
    RFW Posts: 10,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • soolin
    RFW wrote: »

That's the issue, as at about 3 weeks ago you can only order them if you have an OBA account, previously anyone with an account could order.

Other forums are saying this is because private sellers and ultra small businesses were ordering stock and re selling it on ebay and other groups- now they link it through to OBA so that a vague level of use can be seen. They don't obviously count stock, but someone only sending 100 packages are year for instance but ordering 5000 labels may get some questions.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • RFW
    RFW Posts: 10,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    soolin wrote: »
    That's the issue, as at about 3 weeks ago you can only order them if you have an OBA account, previously anyone with an account could order.

Other forums are saying this is because private sellers and ultra small businesses were ordering stock and re selling it on ebay and other groups- now they link it through to OBA so that a vague level of use can be seen. They don't obviously count stock, but someone only sending 100 packages are year for instance but ordering 5000 labels may get some questions.
    I've not had a problem and don't have an OBA, just a franking account. I rarely order anything though, don't use RM that much at the moment.
  • soolin
    edited 19 November 2018 at 11:46AM
    RFW wrote: »
    I've not had a problem and don't have an OBA, just a franking account. I rarely order anything though, don't use RM that much at the moment.

You may struggle then and be in the same position as the OP unless they have changed it back again, other non OBA business are being refused. Less than a month though since the new change would seem like quite a U turn from RM, but maybe they couldn't handle the complaints?

EDIT: There does seem to be an extra bit on the registration now to explain why you need them even if you don't automatically qualify

https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/order-mail-supplies-online/apply
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure