Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 60
    • martindow
    • By martindow 2nd Nov 18, 5:32 PM
    • 7,825 Posts
    • 4,494 Thanks
    martindow
    Hi
    I hope somebody can help. I sold a musical instrument to a buyer in Spain who has claimed it is faulty II disagree but seems not much I can do!).
    Apparently it is now down to me to organise a courier to get it returned. Can anybody suggest a courier in Spain where I can pay for the delivery and the buyer in Spain can return it. The parcel is about 7kg and 50cm x 40cm x 30cm, it cost about 20 for me to send it to Spain.

TIA
    Originally posted by misterthrifty
    Parcel2go have a Spanish site

https://www.p2g.com/es/

29.03 Euros with the weight and size you've given. (UK==Reino Unido)
    • Cashstrappedlandlord
    • By Cashstrappedlandlord 9th Nov 18, 11:06 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Cashstrappedlandlord
    Hi
    I hope somebody can help. I sold a musical instrument to a buyer in Spain who has claimed it is faulty II disagree but seems not much I can do!).
    Apparently it is now down to me to organise a courier to get it returned. Can anybody suggest a courier in Spain where I can pay for the delivery and the buyer in Spain can return it. The parcel is about 7kg and 50cm x 40cm x 30cm, it cost about 20 for me to send it to Spain.
    collectmyparcel.com offering a DHL service for the weight dimensions you provided for 24.23 including VAT. Seems reasonable?

Good luck.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

388Posts Today

4,900Users online

Martin's Twitter