Sony PSP for £111.85: Exp 30 Dec

Comments

• Ety
    Ety Posts: 517 Forumite
    errolevans wrote:
    Hi there, did you go through the link I provided??
    Still showing as £118 for me. I think it was a short time offer, the £118 price (I got it in a flyer) so maybe that's why it's showing as £129 for you?

Thanks for this - just ordered 2 not sure when it will come - as I live in the Midlands it says should get them tomorrow!!!!

Can't see it really!!!

Happy Christmas All!!!

Love

Ety

xxxxxx
  • where do you put the code?
  • Ety
    scanner wrote:
    where do you put the code?

"The place to enter the discount is in the additional information field"

It does show at the full price - but it will be deducted after

Etyx
  • where is the additional info field?
  • is the additional info field after you put in the credit card details or before?
  • I ordered on the "home" site used Quidco and the code but it still said £139.99. Logged into my account this morning and it says "SORRY, This product has now been discontinued." :cry:

EDIT: Just phoned them up and they said it was still on order and they were expecting some in on the 27th. It doesn't look like the 20% went through though. Does this appear on my CC bill or their site? Quidco shows a discount of about £12.
  • point3
    point3 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    scanner wrote:
    where do you put the code?

I added it to the trolley, quantity 1, and the discount was applied automatically.

Should be arriving today, too! :j

Edit: Just a thought...what would happen if I put quantity 2? Lol
  • Ety
    All I would say is if anyone is unsure whether or not the discount has activated I would ring customer services!

Happy Christmas!!!

Love

Etyx
  • rorton
    rorton Posts: 19 Forumite
    For the discount code, you need to input the code on the forum as if you were buying another item

The discount code is a 'product code' or catalogue number if you like.

i had loads of hassle trying to get this to work, but worked out that if you dont search for a product, and actually on the part of the site were you can enter a product code, you can enter the discount code as a product code.

Enter a qty of 1, and for the first part, it will only show up as a value of 1p! Progress all the way through checkout, and the discount will be there!

I called them and they say they have over 300 units in stock!

Good luck
  • rorton
    rorton Posts: 19 Forumite
    better way to discribe this....

Put the PSP in your basket and go all the way to the checkout, there is a section on the lower left of the screen that allows you to stick a product code in (save having to search) stick the discount code in here with a qty of 1, and all will be well.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure