Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• Thank you Chelle & Zeni. I only had the 1 blood test. I've been tested for thyroid problems previously as it's something that runs in the family but they have always come back negative. I know I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful children already but I just don't understand why it's so hard this time. I'm feeling it more this month as my young niece has announced that she is unexpectedly pregnant.

I know what you mean, my cousin who is about 4 years older than me (I'm 31) has a 17 year old daughter who has just announced she's pregnant... Does make it feel harder sometimes.
  • Hello all. Wow I have been AWOL for a while. CD2 for me, sadly the last charts were accurate I made it to day 96 last cycle. Only know this thanks to the thread on here as my phone died and lost my whole app history. I ended up in a real funk before Christmas and realised I'd piled on a stone which was bad as it was a stone I needed to lose not gain. Alongside some major work stress my PCOS went into overdrive and I had sooo much acne. Yuck! I've now lost the stone counting calories �� still another one to go at least!! I have my blood tests back tomorrow. My referral to FC also appears to have got lost but a helpf
    Saving for a deposit. £5440 of £11000 saved so far:j
  • Oops helpful medical secretary is sorting it for me. Just trying to make the best of it at the moment. Although I can think of better ways to spend valentines day l
    Saving for a deposit. £5440 of £11000 saved so far:j
  • DHs test results have come back normal.

AF still not arrived, tested again but still negative. Don't understand what's going on with my body if the 21 day tests show I ovulated as expected.
  • athensgeorgia
    athensgeorgia Posts: 697 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 February 2017 at 12:35PM
    Glad you're still around easily but wish you were AWOL for better reasons.

Really sorry to the ladies who are still struggling after MC. I know those feelings so well. My MC bleeding stopped 4th January last year and AF arrived 9th Feb and then again 25th Feb. The not knowing is the most difficult.
  • Just checking in, sorry that it still seems to be doom and gloom with us all.

I'm in the second week of 2WW. Keeping busy.

Lily-Rose - Yes it is an HSG I am waiting for. Waiting for next cycle to book the test in. I'm terrified more because I do not tolerate gynae procedures well. I have a psychological issue which makes me faint and I don't know how to manage that but basically I never can relax due to that and the procedures always hurt :(

I am hoping and praying I don't need above as I get a BFP but this is wishful thinking. Hard to stay positive when every month tends to lead to failure when you're doing everything right
  • Sorry to hear you're feeling it too Rachy but hoping this 2WW ends with a BFP for you.

I know this seems a little too much and quite petty really, but people TTC would understand. I've just been to loo and saw the wonderful sight of ewcm which means OV is going to be any day. Woo hoo. This cheers me up and makes me happy on a cold windy Monday.
  • Thanks athens - still in limbo here! 41 days since my mc and no sign of af. Still getting mild cramping every day which feels like it did when I was pg before (and I have never felt it before then!). Also got sore boobs, but nothing else. Very irritating. Never wished for a period so much before but I want to get it over with so we can start ttc again. I know it can take 6-8 weeks or even longer but I hoped that mine would be quicker as I lost quite early.

Welsh I know how you feel, I thought I knew when I ov'd and now I'm late based on that and tested loads of times - all bfns. Our bodies are so utterly frustrating sometimes!
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Hugs all round today.....

Easilydistracted, nice to see you and glad you made it cd2. Well done on the weight loss too. I'll pop you in the right section on the list...

Athens, little woo hoo for you, tee hee
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD19 Chelle22 - 3 dpo
    CD32 twigpig - 6 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD9 Zeni - awaiting ov
    CD12 ButterflyBabe - awaiting ov
    CD12 kirtsypoos - awaiting ov
    CD24 MrsNubs - awaiting ov
    CD25 athensgeorgia - awaiting ov
    CD42 dragoneye454 - awaiting ov
    CD83 DSM348 - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD?? Orange_Candle
    CD2 easilydistracted

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    Slinky_Selina
    angel11
    midget_1907
    LinaT

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16