Wedding Diet Thread....

Comments

• johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Well I was working from a nearer office so I could walk, it would take 15 mins to bus it, so if I tried to get the bus, adding waiting time etc, I might as well walk! Most of it is a nice route anyway.

I don't feel great today. :(
    :T
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Well I was working from a nearer office so I could walk, it would take 15 mins to bus it, so if I tried to get the bus, adding waiting time etc, I might as well walk! Most of it is a nice route anyway.

I don't feel great today. :(

Oh - hope you are ok. :)
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Finally feel like I'm getting back on track...

b - cheerios with skimmed milk - 143.5 cals
    s - apple - 60 cals
    l - half a pot couscous and roast veg (135), yogurt (108) raspberries (10) - 253 cals
    t - quiche (450) with 2 waffles (210), 2 jaffa cakes (84) - 744 cals

64 calories burnt hoovering.. :D

Total intake for today: 1136.5 calories.

Now, just got to hopefully continue...!
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Well done Slowly. It's so hard to get back to being good after a bit of a slip. I am certainly finding it hard. Just had some of OH's birthday cake (SO much chocolate) yummy though heehee. Must make something good for dinner.
  • Hadley1
    Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is good.

Feeling very pleased with myself as have just had areally good SW lunch, but feeling rather bored now. Really fancy some crisps or something. I know its comfort food as about to get my monthly visit over the next week or so, but can't give in.

Someone please help motivate me. :)
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Ugh I can't help. I have just eaten around 80g of chocolate orange. It's medicinal choc as It's that Time for me, will just have small tea. I do feel better now tho! :) aside from the guilt! :(
    :T
  • Hadley1
    Ugh I can't help. I have just eaten around 80g of chocolate orange. It's medicinal choc as It's that Time for me, will just have small tea. I do feel better now tho! :) aside from the guilt! :(

Yum... I don't really like chocolate (unless its that time :rotfl:). Fancy some now you've mentioned. Sometimes I guess you have to give in - as you say to help you feel better. So don't feel guilty.

Am just trying to be good until at least tomorrow night for SW weigh in. After my great birthday of boozing and eating. :o
  • slowlyfading
    Em - I find it so hard to get back on the wagon when it comes to eating. I just have to keep thinking of me in a wedding dress - and hope that does the trick!
    johanna - mmm chocolate orange :drool: was it good? er i mean, oh well, on to tomorrow! I could just eat some chocolate right now..
    Hadley - good luck on resisting, you can do it!

Another day which has gone okay (haven't had tea yet, but this is what I have planned):
    b - cheerios with skimmed milk (143.5), rasperries (10) - 153.5 cals
    s - apple - 60 cals
    l - HM BLT sarnie (307) yogurt (64) almond biscuit (150) - 521 cals
    t - fishcake (181) with beans (201), 1 jaffa cake (42) - 424 cals

Total for today: 1158.5 calories

Does anyone else wish that they had never eaten so much to begin with, so it wouldn't be such a battle now? I do... :(
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    I am finding it so hard this week; had a lovely weekend enjoying OH's birthday and now really stressed at work with bosses off so work overload :( which is leaving to comfort eating. Think I will allow myself this week while I just about get through work and then back to being good after Friday. My meals are ok its just the stuff in between :(
  • slowlyfading
    em - sorry you are feeling like that :( maybe just take one step at a time? could you take more fruit to munch on during the day?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport