Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still waiting to go back on the main panel - did my retraining weeks ago - its really unusual as I'm usually back on by April/May like clockwork :(
    2020 Wins:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    E-mail this evening inviting back. A bit early this year, only finished in Feb. First posting pack wc 25th June. ;)
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Very slow in sending the £5 vouchers. Got the correctly delivered one fairly quickly but the unaddressed still not here. Will leave it until next week then give them a nudge.
    Sent them a message and reply back stating not ready yet and aiming to send out soon.
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received an invite back onto the main panel. I was rested for 2 years, thought they'd given up on me.
    Is it sad to be excited haha!!
    From reading the posts here it seems like you have to do more work now, I used to post about 3-4 items a week and only ever posted one dvd box in my 6 month stint, never had a cube to post. It sounds like things have changed a lot.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I received an invite back onto the main panel. I was rested for 2 years, thought they'd given up on me.
    From reading the posts here it seems like you have to do more work now, I used to post about 3-4 items a week and only ever posted one dvd box in my 6 month stint, never had a cube to post. It sounds like things have changed a lot.
    Yes, I think you will find it very different.
    Jiffy bags, cubes & the odd parcel.
    Some weeks 9 / 10 items to post & similar to record as received.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »

Don't get too excited. I was rested for about 9 months, did a couple of weeks test items and have now been rested again. Last time they did that, I was back on the panel almost immediately, this time it's been a few more weeks and still no sign.
    Don't know their @rse from their elbow.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • skipton
    skipton Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    I've been resting since last August. I usually got invites and emails for the correctly delivered etc bot not had an invite for months. Do they still send them? I don't like the new site.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If you look back on the thread you will find that emails & invites on TNS website usually come out in the very early hours of the morning now. Unless you ae up about 1.00am you are unlikely ever to manage to get on them.
  • lavendergirl
    lavendergirl Posts: 261 Forumite
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Don't get too excited. I was rested for about 9 months, did a couple of weeks test items and have now been rested again. Last time they did that, I was back on the panel almost immediately, this time it's been a few more weeks and still no sign.
    Don't know their @rse from their elbow.
    It is three years now since I was rested and unless you are a night owl you don't even get a chance to do the correctly delivered/unaddressed any more as these invites come about 1.00 a.m. so no chance. Not sure if I need to nudge them about main panel again
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Back on the main panel from next week. Got my posting pack - thoroughly mangled as usual - and my first received item. Logged the received item and noticed that it still asks whether the address is "Handwritten" or "Typed" - which niggles me as the reality is "Handwritten" or "Printed Address Label".
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure