MSE Local eBay Deals tool discussion

Comments

• Hi,
    I think that the new mapper looks good and is easy to use. However it only shows one page and no way of getting to the next page. This occurs on two different PCs.
    Ron.
  • portchieboy
    portchieboy Posts: 616 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This has been broken for a long time now......
    O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

(O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us
    .)

Robert Burns
  • Just a query
    I reall like deal mapper but am I missing something? In the latest edition I only seem to be able to see listings for the first hour where as previously I could Jew deals for at least 24 hours in advance and consequently plan my watching and purchasing much more effectively
    Is thre a way in settings or somewhere to amend this ?
    Many thanks in advance
    Rodg
  • I reported before that only one page was available. I see that now there is a "Show more" icon but that only gives you items up to the 6 hour limit. Could do better !
  • I have been enjoying this excellent application for some time.
    However
    1. No longer seems to remember my postcode setting.
    2.Your latest version only covers a few hours. It really needs to be for 24hrs at least.
  • georgeone
    georgeone Posts: 47 Forumite
    Since my last posts last year when the thing started misformatting the results pages (scrolling past miles of white space to get to results) I struggled on with it. But now it only returns one page of results and offers no links to the subsequent pages. This makes this utterly useless. Is nobody at MSE paying attention? Apparently not.
  • I have just tried this and it only finds deals finishing in the next 24 hours.
    Also, I tried changing the listing to Lowest Price First but it remained in Listing Ending First order.
    Am I doing something wrong?
  • ADex
    ADex Posts: 1 Newbie
    Come on MSE, sort out the local deals mapper. Don’t know what you have done but I can’t use it like I did last month. Loved it, but now bored of checking whether it’s been fixed only to find out its not.
    Please return the old search engine this one has taken 10000 steps backwards and is no longer a useful tool.
    MARTIN WHERE ARE YOU?
  • Would you send me the link for this tool please? 🙄 😊
  • I am disappointed that more items cannot be loaded on one page.

The time limit is often only a few hours, I would like to be able to access items with a few DAYS left on the auction.

bobmacdonald
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport