Free newspapers/magazines from around the world.

Options
This link from hotukdeals is good, but requires concentration when following.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/access-newspapers-and-magazines-from-around-the-world-subscription-free-3143341

Click on GET DEAL and you're presented with a log in. Enter your email address, then a password OR code, you must enter 800 then six digits of your own choosing, but you must remember them for signing in each time.

Once in, there is a screen which confused me slightly, but, it's easy to scroll down and find UK, once past that, newspapers & magazines published in UK are available. After selecting one, you will see a share icon at top rt. I clicked on that and sent the magazine to my email account.

From there you are able to read the mag, page at a time.

What I haven't fathomed out yet, is how to save each mag to "fav's", so for the moment, they remain in my email account.

Some comments have said that some mags are not up-to-date, fine, but some are Jan 2019, so it's just one of those things.

I only found this yesterday. Oh, because I saw magazines that are not interesting to me, but are to son and son-in-law, I saved them and have them in folders in may email account, so that when I've fathomed out how to send them so they open at the other end, I will.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

Thanks for that Sarah. Can I ask you:-
    Are you navigating the site OK?. I have to say it requires patience imo.
    Do you know how frequently magazines are updated?,
    Have you been able to fathom out how to save mags for reading later.
    Have you tried sending a mag to anyone?

Thanks
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    islandman wrote: »
    Thanks for that Sarah. Can I ask you:-
    Are you navigating the site OK?. I have to say it requires patience imo.
    Do you know how frequently magazines are updated?,
    Have you been able to fathom out how to save mags for reading later.
    Have you tried sending a mag to anyone?

Thanks

To be honest, it’s not something that appeals to me. I just posted a direct link without advertising hot uk deals.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    To be honest, it’s not something that appeals to me. I just posted a direct link without advertising hot uk deals.

OK thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport