Morrisons More Card, not happy

Sorry in advance if this is posted in wrong forum, i have had this card since it came out, in previous years you got a xmas activation code to start saving points for xmas, after you activate it you have to spend £70 a week for 5 weeks to get a money off voucher. This year however my friend got there code( they have been to Morrisons 3 ttimes this year) and i didnt get mine (shop there very week spending £170+) so i rang there customer service only to be told that codes are only given out randomly this year. If this is'nt an incentive to shop there no more i dont know what is:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Wow, they really know how to not reward loyal customers. Not surprised you are annoyed.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • I got paper coupons from Morrison's year, each week that I spend £20 I get 1500 points back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure