IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking in Garage/McDonalds

Comments

• RedPen50
    RedPen50 Posts: 75 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Another question - Looking at the 180, it appears that Hx Car Park have filled in theirs and Gladstones information - do I overwrite it with my own and send it back? Thanks.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2018 at 5:54PM
    Perhaps you should wait for your DQ from the CCBC.

Does MCOL report that they have sent you a DQ for completion?

Either way, when complete return the form to the same ccbcaq email address that you used for your Defence - not forgetting to send a copy to Gladstones.
  • RedPen50
    Ok going to check MCOL to see what's happening there, I haven't received anything in the post, just the email from Gladstones.
    Thanks
  • RedPen50
    Just checked on MCOL and the last thing it says it that it received the defence on 4th Oct. There's nothing else.
  • RedPen50
    How long will it be before I get the DQ from CCBC do you think?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Some weeks
  • RedPen50
    So is it Gladstones trying to rush me? Do I need to complete the N180 form that has their info on, or wait?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Don't feel you have to complete the forms sent to you by the claimant!!
  • RedPen50
    Ok, that's fine, I will keep an eye on MCOL and if no change I will call the courts to see what's going on. Many thanks.
  • RedPen50
    Ok, so I sent a quick email to the CCBC today enquiring about the N180 form and half an hour later they emailed the form through. I have completed it and emailed it back to the court and to Gladstones - I have posted copies too. Feeling a bit better about this now.

One question - in the last email from Gladstones they were talking about dealing with this case via papers only. There was nothing on the form about this - is this something I will deal with later? Or do I need to directly email Gladstones and tell them no to this?
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport