Tax rebate 2019

Comments

• Sammie911
    Sammie911 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Just checked mine it's updated the date however still shows request payment
  • Hath2010
    Hath2010 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Dont worry its good Friday next week and Easter Monday so 2 extra days without banking. Fingers crossed it comes in before!
  • Hath2010
    Hath2010 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I mean don't forget lol
  • Sammie911
    Mine has updated however I've had to request my payment again... What is going on
  • Sammie911
    Mine as updated this morning... However says I still need to request payment I've now done it twice
  • If you look at the 2016 thread (a lot of posts mind!) I think that might have been one of the things that happened when the return was identified as suspect.

Some people seemed to fall foul of declaring their business income and then claiming they didn't have to pay national insurance on the profits.

Are you confident your return is correct?
  • i was always told not to request payment again as this can cause delays.
  • 100% never ask for repayment more than once as it holds up repayment
  • Sammie911
    I've rang them... They said there's system glitch... I've only claimed what was owed in tax not any expenses so can't see why they would think it was suspect
  • On the other thread I think a few people had messed up their national insurance and HMRC investigated them before letting their repayments go.

And their refunds were smaller as they needed to include the national insurance people in business have to pay (if they make enough profit).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback