Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    Options
    Update not improved anything. What clown thought that it would idea to have white writing on a light blue background? On the Receiver Data Entry page I am sure I have clicked cancel instead of submit a few times, maybe that is why I have a so many smarts that are not registered to me.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Up and running again...

While I'm here... the Smart Stock option now has a section labelled "On the Way to You" - I've not seen any appear here yet - have you lot? Is it "On the way from Swan Lane" or "On the way from another panellist" I wonder?
    I have had it, they are coming from TNS.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    daedal wrote: »
    I'm lucky I generally get in despite not being up at 1 am, and I'm not staying up on the off chance of an invite.

I don't see the logic of inviting people at 1 am in the UK. They really need to change that.

why? People have all day until the invites are gone.
    They obviously are getting their quota
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Up and running again...

While I'm here... the Smart Stock option now has a section labelled "On the Way to You" - I've not seen any appear here yet - have you lot? Is it "On the way from Swan Lane" or "On the way from another panellist" I wonder?

It's not something new, it's been there since the Postal Platform went live for us.
    I've had notifications 3 times that some are on the way - usually they turn up the following day.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just logged on and got a correctly delivered invite. Late afternoon. Pleasant surprise that it's still there as I'd completely overlooked the 1am email.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Thanks elsien, got it :)
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Just logged on and got a correctly delivered invite. Late afternoon. Pleasant surprise that it's still there as I'd completely overlooked the 1am email.

I picked up the 1am email when I got up at 5.30am, logged in and found nothing, so presumed I had missed out. Logged on tonight to log an item for unadressed, and low and behold there was a correctly delivered pop up for me. Very surprised, so accepted quickly!
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hey thank you! I too was disappointed that I seemed to have missed out even though i responded at 8am. Just logged on again after reading your email and find that my invitation popped up too!
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Aww pleased that it was helpful. :)
  • Snozzle
    Options
    I've just logged in and found an invite for correctly delivered pop up for me. No invite yesterday though when I logged in.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure