PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Is this an HMO?

Comments

• 00ec25
    00ec25 Posts: 9,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 10 August 2018 at 8:03PM
    bobwilson wrote: »
    The last 3 links on your post are hear-say, since they're not gov info. If ever it came into question, you can't argue with the government "but insidepropertyinvesting.com says this". That's why the op asked for only government links.
    wow , what an aggressive and rude person you are

do your own reading, the info is readily available from the websites I previously gave you, but of course that assumes you can read the links on them as they include the ones you want.
    I'm out
  • A 3 story building is different to 3 levels

so as per my original post what do you have in terms of building?
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bobwilson wrote: »
    I'm editing my post to clarify the question. This isn't a competition about who is right or wrong- if you don't know the answer, you don't need to post.
    No your editing your post because you don't like the answers your getting, which are answers to the question you originally asked!

But then again none of this is real, clearly. Just some fantasy you've cooked up.
  • bobwilson
    bobwilson Posts: 595 Forumite
    00ec25 wrote: »
    wow , what an aggressive person you are

If you can't take a factual statement without getting upset & interpreting it as "aggressive", maybe you shouldn't be replying to posts on this forum.
    00ec25 wrote: »
    do your own reading, I'm out

Bye!
  • bobwilson
    A 3 story building is different to 3 levels

so as per my original post what do you have in terms of building?

Are you saying you know what forms a large HMO or know the answer to the op? In what ways does 3 story differ to 3 levels in terms of HMO licensing?
  • bobwilson wrote: »
    but it turns out that gov. website information will be out of date as of oct 2018

Where are you obtaining this information from?
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

• bobwilson
    Comms69 wrote: »
    No your editing your post because you don't like the answers your getting, which are answers to the question you originally asked!

Your assumption of any feelings I may or may not have, is your choice. I asked a question on this forum in order to receive a factual answer or discussion about the topic as opposed to discussing your feelings about the question.
    Comms69 wrote: »
    But then again none of this is real, clearly. Just some fantasy you've cooked up.

Why does the question bother you so much? If you can't answer or don't have any knowledge on the topic, why not just go to another thread to give answers to something you do know about.
  • bobwilson wrote: »
    Are you saying you know what forms a large HMO or know the answer to the op? In what ways does 3 story differ to 3 levels in terms of HMO licensing?

so you still do not answer the question of what type of building you have.

is it a 3 story building with a separate annexe or something different.

Yes there is a difference between the wording level and storey
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

• bobwilson
    Where are you obtaining this information from?

If you don't know about the new rules then it's unlikely you're able to answer the original question
  • bobwilson
    is it a 3 story building with a separate annexe or something different.

Yes there is a difference between the wording level and storey

What's the difference? I'm interested in all possibilities but you don't seem to know the answer. If you don't know about the new rules in 2018 I'm not sure you're the right person to answer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure