IT'S BACK !!! M&S "Dine in for £10" (merged)

Comments

• spamberler
    spamberler Posts: 622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The XLarge Oakham chicken wasnt on the '2 can dine' shelf nore was it labled for the deal but I got one anyway from the chicken section and it did come off the '2 can dine offer' at the till rather than my fishcakes that were cheaper. The chicken was last to be scanned too!
    A dAy WiThOuT wInE iS lIkE a DaY wItHoUt SuNsHiNe
  • deedums
    deedums Posts: 593 Forumite
    Daisymac wrote: »
    Do M&S still have 25% off wine when you buy six bottles ? and the 5% off in the instore brochure ? last time they had this meal deal I got three of the meal deals and three extra bottles of wine, I think it worked out I had paid about £3 for the extra 3 bottles of wine. Something like £33 for 3 meals and six bottles of wine.

In Culverhouse X it was only 25% off certain bottles of wine, I don't think it was any of those included in the Meal Deal.
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Went to Kingston park, was in there a whole 15 minutes and the shelves had been restocked twice whilst I was stood choosing!

Bought:
    oakham chicken, ceasar veg, lemon thingy red wine
    oakham chicken, ceasar veg cheesecake, rose wine
    salmon, new pots, chocky pudding red wine

Also they have M&S custard in a pot half price, Jam sponge, apple crumble and a few other goodies, all were half price, I grabbed 2 post of custard, 1 x 2 apple crumble and 1 x 2 jam sponges.

Bill came to £32
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • carole.uk
    carole.uk Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    went to my local m&s couldn't see anything, any chance someone could post a pic so i know what i am looking for please
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!:j:money:
  • Tharweb
    Tharweb Posts: 1,193 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    carole.uk wrote: »
    went to my local m&s couldn't see anything, any chance someone could post a pic so i know what i am looking for please
    In my store there were large orange and white posters with "Dine for £10" plastered all over them The food was on two opposite end of aisle stands and there were leaflets at the tills. Look for a large congregation of people!
    This site has saved me a fortune :money: ...it's also cost me a fortune! :doh:
    © Tharweb 2006 :D
  • Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    spamberler wrote: »
    The XLarge Oakham chicken wasnt on the '2 can dine' shelf nore was it labled for the deal but I got one anyway from the chicken section and it did come off the '2 can dine offer' at the till rather than my fishcakes that were cheaper. The chicken was last to be scanned too!
    I asked at M&S Meadowhall today if the Oakham chickens were included in the £10 deal and was told no. I said that one of my "friends" had bought one as part of the deal and was informed that she wouldn't have got the reduction as the tills weren't programmed to recognise them. The little liar.
    Chose something else as the queues were long and thought it might not be nationwide. Might have to go again now as those chickens are really good.
  • I had mine last night.

Bottle Pinot
    Ceaser style veggies
    Salmon with honey and ginger sauce
    lemon souffles

Yummy.
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    I had mine last night.

Bottle Pinot
    Ceaser style veggies
    Salmon with honey and ginger sauce
    lemon souffles

Yummy.

This is what I am having for my tea tonight .... well it will be if OH gets his back end home from the pub!
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • dazzer68
    dazzer68 Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    carole.uk wrote: »
    well it shaped like a chicken, wrapped in cling film on a try, looks like a chicken, probably in the fridge area.It tastes like chicken too...!
    sorry not being rude, just made me chuckle.probably the firsy thing to look for is the crowd! if that fails ask a member of staff!
  • I bought the meal deal today around 6pm.
    The side dishes were sold out. I asked what would happen to the meal deal and was told I would be given a voucher at the till.
    I expected a voucher for the price of the side dish but was given a £10 voucher to be used tomorrow or Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure