Gas Meter doesn't exist!

13»

Comments

• Hi,

I have the same problem, I have the GAS MPRN there is no registered supplier.

I spoke with the shipperless team and they said that I could simply register and to call the sales team which I did.

When I joined for both Gas and Electric, I was told it was being treated as switching supplier and that it takes upto 20 days to officially join.

I'm not switching supplier, I'm registering with a gas supplier and tried to do the same thing with other suppliers previously and it has never worked.

Help!

Please can you explain the process and let me know if my application is being processed correctly?
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    cag09 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the same problem, I have the GAS MPRN there is no registered supplier.

I spoke with the shipperless team and they said that I could simply register and to call the sales team which I did.

When I joined for both Gas and Electric, I was told it was being treated as switching supplier and that it takes upto 20 days to officially join.

I'm not switching supplier, I'm registering with a gas supplier and tried to do the same thing with other suppliers previously and it has never worked.

Help!

Please can you explain the process and let me know if my application is being processed correctly?

Hello cag09 and welcome to the Forums.

As there's already a Meter Point Registration Number (MPRN) for the gas, I suspect we'll be looking to take this over in a similar way to how we handle a change of supplier.

Our Sales Team will be involved as they need to go through the terms of the tariff you'll be agreeing to. They'll also link this with the electricity.

To see where we're at, please talk to our Change of Supplier (Gains) team. Contact details are on our website and they're open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday or between 8am and 6pm Saturdays.

Thanks cag09.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure