Samples via Alexa or Google

Comments

• viv0147
    viv0147 Posts: 1,703
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I have had a few freebies from send me a sample using my google home mini. I had the coke's, and a few others. I missed out on the bailey's because I was not aware of it by the time I heard about it I was too late, so the ? is where can I get the information about the latest sample offers.
    Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    viv0147 wrote: »
    I have had a few freebies from send me a sample using my google home mini. I had the coke's, and a few others. I missed out on the bailey's because I was not aware of it by the time I heard about it I was too late, so the ? is where can I get the information about the latest sample offers.

They are listed on this thread as soon as someone spots a new sample.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • viv0147
    viv0147 Posts: 1,703
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Thank you for the information I just love having freebies
    Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands
  • Also if you go the the web site and click through the first couple of pages you will find and explore button at the bottom - it will say if there are any samples to claim

I have claimed two lots of coca cola so far - one regular and one mango but nothing available at the moment,
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,580
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    That page isn't reliable.

I've seen it list the Cokes but not the last sample (perfume) nor is the new Benefit sample currently available listed.

New Freebie

"Ask Send Me a Sample for Benefit Porefressional".

Got my email confirmation.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    Tried these and Alexa back chats and says we have already requested 6 so she won't send more. We have had no samples at all :mad:
    I'm still getting the same response, they're aware of the problem but 2 months later and they still haven't fixed it.

And months later I'm still getting the same response :mad:
    They're obviously not going to sort it out.
  • sft
    sft Posts: 3 Newbie
    Currently This Works Sleep Spray available. Just ask Alexa “Ask Send Me A Sample for This Works”
  • This works is out of stock :(
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    This works is out of stock :(

It just worked for me and had email to confirm. Maybe they’ve re-stocked
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    It's just worked for me. Finally I didn't get told that I'd already ordered 6 and couldn't have anymore :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback