Shop & Scan

Comments

• chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    TB1987 wrote: »
    Hi everyone :)

I am new to S&S and have been doing it for 2 weeks now. For some reason I am only getting 500 points for uploading my till receipts? Not my 1100 for bar codes?

Does anyone know if I am doing anything wrong? Thanks for any help you can offer :)

When you connect your clicker and transmit your barcodes, do you receive the message that they have received x number of barcodes plus the message confirming your clicker has been reset and ready to be used again (words to that effect)?

If not, you need to wait for these messages to be displayed. If you are receiving these messages then you should contact them, there's a freephone number.

One other point, just in case you're not aware, points for receipts are usually credited on Mondays and for barcodes usually on Tuesdays.
  • Spies
    Spies Posts: 2,022
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    How long from applying to because a panel member does it typically take if you're going to be accepted?
    4.29kWp Solar system, 45/55 South/West split in cloudy rainy Cumbria. 
  • Hello!!!
    I've been looking into this shop and scan site for a few hours just to see how we can join they have a follow on site to fill in a form but from what I can tell it goes into a black hole of abyss (I filled out two still waiting several months later :() which isnt a great start right? BUT there is hope one needs an invitation number which seems like gold dust :( I have heard you can get an invite from sites but don't know which ones I was kinda hoping if anyone had an invitation number to share would be kind enough to help? I am desperately wanting to join in the fun :D if any one cam help or shed light on this that would be fab!!! thanks for your time reading this guys:rotfl: xxxx
  • can anyone tell me what the difference is with shop and scan in northern ireland as my scanner uses a mobile connection to send data and i have read through everything on the shop and scan ni website and i do not seem to have to upload any receipts
    2014 wins
    Glade 2 in 1 candle
    £10 paypal
    £10 rakuten
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    What is the quickest way people upload their receipts? I used to do it via my digital camera then it broke and I've not started doing it again as I find it quite long winded having to upload pictures from camera to my laptop then onto shop and scan
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    crystal9 wrote: »
    What is the quickest way people upload their receipts? I used to do it via my digital camera then it broke and I've not started doing it again as I find it quite long winded having to upload pictures from camera to my laptop then onto shop and scan

I take the pic on my phone. Upload it to the app Photobucket then go on my pc and go into Photobucket and save it onto my pc where I upload it from there.... if that makes sense.
  • panda7190
    panda7190 Posts: 60 Forumite
    You can upload it straight from your phone if you'd like. I used to email these to myself then download them on my laptop and then upload onto shop and scan website but that was taking forever, now I log on the website using my phone and choose the pictures from my camera roll, saves a lot of time especially if I'm in bed and can't be bothered to get up and bring the laptop :D
    190/1378 - 52 week money challenge 2016/17
    £265 - new fivers so far and still going :beer:
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    panda7190 wrote: »
    You can upload it straight from your phone if you'd like. I used to email these to myself then download them on my laptop and then upload onto shop and scan website but that was taking forever, now I log on the website using my phone and choose the pictures from my camera roll, saves a lot of time especially if I'm in bed and can't be bothered to get up and bring the laptop :D

Just tried that it says my browser isn't compatible. I presume you need a windows based phone.
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    edited 23 May 2014 at 12:43PM
    panda7190 wrote: »

Thanks panda i will try that next time :D

EDIT-have just tried it this way and it worked thank you again

Judi-maybe try a different browser as it worked on my iphone
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • FunkyFairy
    FunkyFairy Posts: 866
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    How do you get a invite? is it by filling in the volunteer4panels or can it be a existing panel member refering you?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback