We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Ok I give Up!

:(Ive decided to have a break from comping for a while,have only won a lipstick in feb,nothing since, hopefully a break for a while will bring me some luck once i start again.

Comments

• cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,612
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I know exactly how you feel, I have only won a Liz Earle cleanse and polish since Feb :(
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • bluebird
    bluebird Posts: 378 Forumite
    I don't comp,Think of all the waste time you spend doing comps when you could be making Whoopeee.
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I have won a watch(not expensive one) and cinema tickets for a cinema donks away, thats it since Feb too. I started the year well with the prizes in my signature, then it went downhill, then changed my name and its got worse!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    ALILYN wrote: »
    :(Ive decided to have a break from comping for a while,have only won a lipstick in feb,nothing since, hopefully a break for a while will bring me some luck once i start again.

I thought my two week break would give me more luck, but nope :-(
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • graphicuk
    graphicuk Posts: 338
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I havent won a thing since November last year! But before that I have won computers, tvs, holidays (including a £7500 Thailand trip) so thats what keeps me going, its a hobby for me so I dont get fed up :) best frame of mind to be in. Just have faith x
    Gary here, fingers crossed for all compers :laugh:
    BEST OF LUCK
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I feel the same 4 small items in two years, i think i will have a break too..
    good luck x
  • Kitten_Pie
    Kitten_Pie Posts: 1,961
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I do it when I am watching television or OH is playing computer games, It means we chat but are doing our own thing too.

I like the dreaming and the what ifs. Although it would be awesome if the dreams came true. Come on ITV win :D
    Overdraft = £1000 Emergency fund = £2500
    Competition wins 2015 = £1400
    :ANathan Henry & Lincoln Marcus born 19th October 2011 :A
    :D Naomi Lily born 28th August 2012 :D Lachlan Georg born 4th October 2013 :D
    :D Rowena Hazel born 5th October 2015 :D
  • wild_tiger
    wild_tiger Posts: 389 Forumite
    i've not won since December last year but i think a biggie must be on it's way to me :)
    wouldn't it be nice if i won : car/cash/family holiday :)

:j I am a winner! :j

Thank You to all who post and who make this a great site!
  • alison161
    alison161 Posts: 159
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I took a break for a few weeks, then heard that I had won a Yardley gift set from a competition I had entered a little while before. This gave me the kick start I needed and I started again. A couple of days later I won £500 - take a break, but don`t give up. Fingers crossed for your comping in the future.
  • I do the same as you Kitten Pie, the OH is busy playing on fifa so i might aswell be in my own world dreaming of winning everything i enter.......lol.
    I havent won anything since the start of April but this year on my wins i have won a holiday to Jamaica, HTC with £270 top ups and a £300 travel system for bambino.........that is the reason why i carry on and the fact that it gets me out of the ironing. All i do now though is go straight to the ones that end tomorrow and enter them that way rather than sit here all day. Wishing everyone lots of luck xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure