Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    djjunk wrote: »
    I have received a cheque from S&B golden curry during the week. I bought it from Sainsbury's. It is Japanese Curry, I have to say I was very disappointed with the taste as it tasted as the local "chippy" curry!
    Ooh, is that a new one? Haven't seen it mentioned before. Do you have any more details, please? Is it one of these ones?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Dormouse wrote: »
    Ooh, is that a new one? Haven't seen it mentioned before. Do you have any more details, please? Is it one of these ones?

Mark Wilkinson mentioned it post 2547 of the old thread. I haven't looked for the products because I agreed with him that I wouldn't use it even for free.
  • Dormouse wrote: »
    Have you tried emailing them?
    I just replied to the letter, enclosing their original but will email too..watch this space!
    At least I got my method cheque and within a week too.
  • In Sainsburys & Waitrose, buy bottle with 'Try Me Free' necktag, keep this & receipt, print claim form from website, send off to 'Freepost' address, amount paid, up to £6, will be refunded by cheque.
    Running until 3rd Oct.
    :)
    FAIRTRADE NOT FREE TRADE

STOP THE BADGER CULL - PLEASE SIGN HM GOVERNMENT E-PETITION
  • The washing up liquid is great, but even better is the bottle in comes up - far more elegant and easier to use than the usual sort. Worth buying for that, especially if you get your money back.

Thank you!
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It's not a washing up liquid, it's a liquid washing detergent. A very nice one as well! :)

We have a special thread especially for Try Me Free offers here ;)
  • Dormouse wrote: »
    It's not a washing up liquid, it's a liquid washing detergent. A very nice one as well! :)

We have a special thread especially for Try Me Free offers here ;)

Thank you for putting me right - and for the link to a really useful thread.:j
  • I've got my shampoo, conditioner and washing detergent in these bottles, plus several of washing UP liquid plus their pump bottles and foaming bottles- I love them and they last ages.
    I shall make a trip to Sains anon.

Are there any caveats, like one per household, or one per person?
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • Not sure why this post has been moved to 'Freebies' as purchase of product is required: need to send off till receipt!

Also:

T&Cs from website

6. One refund per application, per household.

;)
    FAIRTRADE NOT FREE TRADE

STOP THE BADGER CULL - PLEASE SIGN HM GOVERNMENT E-PETITION
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 8:44PM
    Spotted this on HUKDEALS and it didn't seem to be listed on the first page

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-easy-thai-green-curry-kit-with-receipt-your-stamp-refunded-1318783

Thai Taste Thai Green Curry Try Me Free offer....was found in sainsburys
    :j:j:j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport