Mortgage Deed and Parking space

Hi

My friend is remortgaging her BTL and Natwest have sent the Mortgage Deed document to sign, it obv contains the address but not the parking space. Should this be mentioned on the mortgage deed or just the leaseholder pack?

thanks

Comments

• davidmcn
    davidmcn Posts: 23,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    It's NatWest's problem if they've missed something.

Is the parking space registered on a separate title from the address? If they're both under one lease then it'll be fine as it is.
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,763 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    NatWest has sent the mortgage deed?

Not the solicitor appointed to handle the transaction?
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • thanks, yes the solicitor sent it but the letter is headed Natwest. It sounds like a non issue?
  • davidmcn
    davidmcn Posts: 23,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    thanks, yes the solicitor sent it but the letter is headed Natwest. It sounds like a non issue?
    Like I said, it's not an issue for your friend, and there probably isn't a mistake anyway. If NatWest have made a mistake with their mortgage, that's NatWest's problem (which they'd probably only find out about if they repossessed).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure