Fall too Pieces

Comments

• Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Oh Scott - im really sorry you’re so down.

Really good advice from everybody and I think camz is right - your bad feelings intensify if you suddenly hear somebody you care for is seeing someone else and you feel so hurt. And you WILL start to feel better about it - it just takes a little bit of time.

I do hope you’re feeling more positive this evening (hugs).
    SSG x
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Scott how are you today ? I hope you have found some help. Let us know you are ok .
  • Yes please let us know Scott.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Hi Scott,

Was thinking about you over the weekend - I hope you're doing ok and looking after yourself.

Let us know you're ok when you can.

Jo
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Thank you for all the messages guys I am okay, all the messages mean a lot. Sunday I nearly ended it and well I don't want to talk about it but I did something stupid nearly. Note was written the lot but I rang a friend who came to the rescue. Luckily since then the meds I was prescribed have kicked in very slightly so I am kinda back on an even level ish. I apologise if I worried anyone.

I will post again in a few days I am slowly getting back to being survey king xx
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks Scott for the message , I have been thinking about you and looking to see if you had posted. Sorry that you got so low , but grateful to friend who has helped. I can't offer more than that because I have never been in a position as you have.

Take the medicine and hope to see you posting your survey earnings soon.
  • SO good to hear from you mate and so glad you made that call

Remember you ever need an ear (well eyes even ;) ) PM me
    You got friends on here Bro
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    So, so pleased to hear from you Scott although I'm so sorry about the lows that you found yourself in at the weekend. Really grateful to your friend who was there for you in your time of need and that you're starting to feel human again.

Keep talking, keep seeing your friends and keep those meds on the go and hopefully that combination will help you get back to being yourself again. We're all hear to lend an ear if you ever need it!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Cumbria and Scotty thanks a lot I did consider messaging both of you, it was my own fault I went on a bit of a bender on my days off as I was so down which hindsight was a poor choice I was out well Thursday till sunday night near enough everyday/night.

It was a low horrible ebb I never will do that again as when I got home sunday night I felt horrendous, I drafted something and the day before had bought enough paracetamol and aspirin and other pain killers to put down a horse. I didn't take them though my mate took them away.

Splitting with J hit me hard as I had developed really strong feelings for her. That and being binned then her with another bloke ripped me to bits, plus I heard my ex ie one I have the dogs with is dating someone else too. Work has being stress hell the last week due to well the bank I work for being in the papers again for the wrong reasons.

Haha re survey comment Cumbria, two guesses what I am doing now.
  • JoJoC wrote: »
    So, so pleased to hear from you Scott although I'm so sorry about the lows that you found yourself in at the weekend. Really grateful to your friend who was there for you in your time of need and that you're starting to feel human again.

Keep talking, keep seeing your friends and keep those meds on the go and hopefully that combination will help you get back to being yourself again. We're all hear to lend an ear if you ever need it!

Thanks JOJOC I am packing in drinking as last week from finishing work I supped well enough to make a scotsman proud lol
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback