lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    another 26 boxes of PG tips today
    160 bags for £1.25p from small Asda
    we do drink a lot of tea, and now I feel like an official elite member,
    I HAVE A STASH!!
    essex girl in exile
  • Good evening peeps......Hope is all well in your worlds....:D

tweets and bubbles and anyone else wondering where I am......:rotfl: All is well with me....Have been in lurkdom due to a hectic time of late....plenty of work to keep me busy......not much time for any leisure.....too tired and just glad of a rest when I get chance....much the same as all of us....Hectic week again next week....so....probably won't be around much until next weekend....then a nice break for a while...

bubbles loving your baking....my mouth salivates looking at your pies.....:rotfl::p
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I love your cooking and baking bubbs, looks absolutely delicious bet it's right tasty straight from the oven :D

Anon posted earlier about this in answer to someone else's query, see below
    Thanks, not had any yet just the yorkies, just one:D hubby said corrr i will be ok later when he saw the tin full:rotfl::rotfl:
    lesliejack wrote: »
    another 26 boxes of PG tips today
    160 bags for £1.25p from small Asda
    we do drink a lot of tea, and now I feel like an official elite member,
    I HAVE A STASH!!
    26 boxes:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Good evening peeps......Hope is all well in your worlds....:D

tweets and bubbles and anyone else wondering where I am......:rotfl: All is well with me....Have been in lurkdom due to a hectic time of late....plenty of work to keep me busy......not much time for any leisure.....too tired and just glad of a rest when I get chance....much the same as all of us....Hectic week again next week....so....probably won't be around much until next weekend....then a nice break for a while...

bubbles loving your baking....my mouth salivates looking at your pies.....:rotfl::p

Longs you are ok:T
    It was just a chuck together really, just need to use that bacon and mushrooms more than anything, chopped an onion, grated a bit of cheese and took the pastry out the packet:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Naebbirac
    Naebbirac Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Evening all :D
    Well my get up and go came back, so when DH got back from taking mil shopping we started the jobs in the garden. He cleaned the outside of the conservatory while I sorted out the many pots and hanging baskets and swept up all the leaves that had accumulated. I'm amazed at how many of the fuchsias and geraniums have survived and are growing already. I just had to cut off the dead bits.
    I tied up the huge jasmine, and fixed some wire netting to the top of part of the fence, (cat anti escape measure, lol). Having stacked everything on one side of the garden, DH broke out the karcher and cleaned most of the patio. I took over and cleaned the patio table and chairs. Goodness knows how much our water bill will be :eek:.
    Knackered now, so gas fire on as we're both cold, coffee, and telly evening ahead. I've got my feet up on the recliner as my ankle is still painful 9 months after I broke it. Been told painkillers, rest when it hurts, and patience, which I seem to be a bit short of:o
    rose, so sorry to read about your flood. The only upside is that you get your new kitchen and bathroom, and all your decorating done.
    N x
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 9 516 target £250

2 years 'fag free' :j:D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good evening peeps......Hope is all well in your worlds....:D

Good Evening stranger :D

Did you watch Lincoln yesterday ?

They did very well even though I am not a supporter I was proud of them :T
  • tweets wrote: »
    Good Evening stranger :D

Did you watch Lincoln yesterday ?

They did very well even though I am not a supporter I was proud of them :T

I did...I think they have done incredibly well......Held Arsenal for 46 minutes and nearly scored...It was a tough ask but still...the achievement will go down in history.......Now its just the league...We are 4 points clear with two games in hand.....And of course the FA Trophy beckons...Two games against York....fingers crossed.....We can still end up at Wembley....:j:j:j

On top of that Manchester City still progress in the FA cup....The blue moon still rising.....:D

And a great England performance in the rugby....

All in all it's been a good weekend...:j:j

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    I did...I think they have done incredibly well......Held Arsenal for 46 minutes and nearly scored...It was a tough ask but still...the achievement will go down in history.......Now its just the league...We are 4 points clear with two games in hand.....And of course the FA Trophy beckons...Two games against York....fingers crossed.....We can still end up at Wembley....:j:j:j

On top of that Manchester City still progress in the FA cup....The blue moon still rising.....:D

And a great England performance in the rugby....

All in all it's been a good weekend...:j:j

I have been watching for their scores in the league hope they go up :T Better watch for them playing York ;)

Trust you to swear at me :p hope the blue moon turns red :D :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Saw the rugby score but not a union fan but they did well :T
  • tweets wrote: »
    I have been watching for their scores in the league hope they go up :T Better watch for them playing York ;)

Trust you to swear at me :p hope the blue moon turns red :D :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Saw the rugby score but not a union fan but they did well :T

Reds have had their day.......Now its the turn of the better Manchester team.....:rotfl::rotfl:

• Tinasmummy
    Tinasmummy Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Todays baking
    Bakewell type tray bake
    baking%20010_zpskzxdwsqp.jpg
    Fruit baking%20012_zpstysjuwpt.jpgcake one for us , one for customer tomorrow
    Quiche as i had eggs and bacon and few mushrooms that needed using
    baking%20008_zpsi7t464w7.jpg
    And finally these yorkies for tea with roast beef and veg
    baking%20013_zpsm22okatg.jpg

Oh wow Bubbs that baking looks amazing, be fab with a cuppa to watch call the midwife
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure