Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sparks are showering me with offers this week.

Postie has just brought me another voucher
    £10 off nightware

so I've got £10 nightware, £5 off jumpers plus 20% off clothing - assume its all full price items- wonder if they would all work together in one shop ...I have credit notes and AP £3 so it might be worth an experiment.

Also this week they sent me the voucher they send you in your birthday month in an envelope festooned with cupcakes -Ive been with the premier club since its start and it was always an old fashioned afternoon tea, the lovely cafe girls brought it to your table on a stand with 2 pots of tea - sandwiches, cake and scones.
    Now its just tea for 2 - 2 sandwiches, tea and a scone :mad:
    Ironic since the outside of the envelope with cupcakes does not match the picture inside.
    The worst sort of shrinkflation

I did have a rant on twitter to them about the lack of cake and the lack of notification about the downgraded offer but they are just ignoring me now. I am going to tweet them a pick of my free crispy creme dougnut if I remember to get it :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Dry and bright start out there but I’m staying in bed a while longer. Need to change my diet completely as for the last three weeks I’ve been suffering with severe bloating after eating even small portions and horrendous stomachs pains. Advised to cut out wheat :eek: and possibly dairy :o. No more Lurpak or cheese as I know it.

Snap ant sorry to hear your sister has reached that stage but it’ll be worth it. She is in my thoughts daily as are the family :heart:

Underperky. Hope today finds you well, I’m forcing myself to take one step at a time and slowly. Trouble is, I see grandchildren and forget my resolve :(. End up acting the goat with them :rotfl:

Hope everyone well, not too much under the influence of flu or colds. I hear there are loads of bugs on the attack up and down the country.

Hugs to the Elite poorly, special thoughts to those low in spirit and mind. You’re all in my thoughts xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    Options
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Morning Elite

Congratulations :j. Difficult sometimes to keep these things secret but I agree with Enterprise, PMT is a great excuse for now :cool: Hope things progress well for you and these symptoms soon leave you in peace xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Sparks are showering me with offers this week.

Postie has just brought me another voucher
    £10 off nightware

so I've got £10 nightware, £5 off jumpers plus 20% off clothing - assume its all full price items- wonder if they would all work together in one shop ...I have credit notes and AP £3 so it might be worth an experiment.

Also this week they sent me the voucher they send you in your birthday month in an envelope festooned with cupcakes -Ive been with the premier club since its start and it was always an old fashioned afternoon tea, the lovely cafe girls brought it to your table on a stand with 2 pots of tea - sandwiches, cake and scones.
    Now its just tea for 2 - 2 sandwiches, tea and a scone :mad:
    Ironic since the outside of the envelope with cupcakes does not match the picture inside.
    The worst sort of shrinkflation

I did have a rant on twitter to them about the lack of cake and the lack of notification about the downgraded offer but they are just ignoring me now. I am going to tweet them a pick of my free crispy creme dougnut if I remember to get it :)

I got the £5 off jumpers, rather annoyingly all the sale ones under £5 are sold out in my size.

I keep getting emails from them to trial food delivery - just spend £35 or more and get free delivery. Much as I adore their food, if I were to spend £35 or more I would hope it would be in a glitch or I would have vouchers :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • lalli_pickle
    Options
    Found some more dreamies Christmas stockings on clip strips in my T. Label said £2 but they scanned at 62p. Contains four packs of normal dreamies and two of the little deli cats ones. Not too bad at 10p a pouch
  • altojack
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I think there are quite a few using their car boots as mobile stash storage :rotfl:

I was until ds3 came to get the car to transport timber for his loft conversion yesterday :o. Soup, Pepsi Max, men’s gift sets and toilet rolls in my boot. He needed to remove the hatch flap and put sears down in the back :eek: So now Mr AJ knows my hiding place, well, one of them :o

• altojack
    Options
    Found some more dreamies Christmas stockings on clip strips in my T. Label said £2 but they scanned at 62p. Contains four packs of normal dreamies and two of the little deli cats ones. Not too bad at 10p a pouch

Have you got the last 4 pc numbers please? Bcode should be :rotfl: Thank you x

• altojack
    Options
    Going for a quick catch-up from late last night, back soon xx

• lalli_pickle
    Options
    Barcode 1580 on the stockings
  • altojack
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Morning all hope everyone is well.

Been awake over an hour worrying about work. Thought about it all last night too. I really can't go on like this. It's effecting my health.

Hope LEJC is ok <3

Hugs to snap and anyone else who needs/wants one xx

cjj, you certainly can’t go on like this. Have you tried relaxation excercises with breathing excercises? I’m not treating this in a trivial way but am concerned. I don’t know what went on to bring this about sweetheart but if I could do anything to help you I would xx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure