Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Not been naughty but 2lb on:eek: but still 1lb over my target so all good:D but i will try harder this week:o
    Well done to everyone that has los and those that have new shinnies :T:T:T
    Kathryn sorry you ended up back in hospital:(
    Thats a lovely dress gettingtheresometime :D
    Sorry if i have missed anyone :o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    ww_wraps_004.jpg
    Tea :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Amazed to report 1 1/2 off & I am now 1/2 under my my 3 lbs allowance.
    So need to put on 1/2 a stone this week or pay!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Haven't really decided but guess cream would be the most obvious. Going to try and learn how to walk in killer heels as most of my shoes look like they belong to someone a lot older, they're that low.

Sorry to hear that Kathrynha - though it's a lot cooler where I am so hopefully it's the same where you are and you'll be recovering soon.

We're off to Fort William tonight .....it's our anniversary on Saturday and last year having climbed Snowden I joking said next year let's climb Ben Nevis ....so guess how I'm spending the day lol. Should be good for BM if nothing else

Food wise I'm going to have to wing it but will try & stay on plan.

Have a good day everyone

Do not climb Ben Nevis in kitten heels!

I always wear flat shoes - you can get some fashionable ones but sadly they always turn out to be granny shoes.

The last time I wore kitten heels was a disaster.

It was late, dark and rainy, I was rushing to my car when someone I had been trying to speak to for days rang... so there I am running through a car park, phone to ear, bag over shoulder and laptop clutched to my chest... when my heal gets caught in my trousers, I fall. My phone and bag go off in different directions but the lap top acts as a skate board and I skid across the carpark. I pick myself and possessions up...to find the silly man is still talking. I explain I have just fallen and can he repeat himself... he just keeps talking.:mad::mad::mad: I then had to go to hospital to do something for work that is never pleasant. Well I walked into the ward, and the nurses gasped...... I was black and blue...I had gravel in my hands/arms and lips, and was filthy except the rectangle shape of my laptop on my chest.

The heels have never been worn since!

:o:o:o:o:o:o
    beanielou wrote: »

Put a rock in her pocket!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options

I/2 a pound even!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    Options

Well done, 1/2 a stone?:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Do not climb Ben Nevis in kitten heels!

I always wear flat shoes - you can get some fashionable ones but sadly they always turn out to be granny shoes.

The last time I wore kitten heels was a disaster.

It was late, dark and rainy, I was rushing to my car when someone I had been trying to speak to for days rang... so there I am running through a car park, phone to ear, bag over shoulder and laptop clutched to my chest... when my heal gets caught in my trousers, I fall. My phone and bag go off in different directions but the lap top acts as a skate board and I skid across the carpark. I pick myself and possessions up...to find the silly man is still talking. I explain I have just fallen and can he repeat himself... he just keeps talking.:mad::mad::mad: I then had to go to hospital to do something for work that is never pleasant. Well I walked into the ward, and the nurses gasped...... I was black and blue...I had gravel in my hands/arms and lips, and was filthy except the rectangle shape of my laptop on my chest.

The heels have never been worn since!

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Put a rock in her pocket!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry its not funny but:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done Sunflower, 2 stone is brilliant!! :j :j :j

Well done Beanielou too, it must be fab to be at target. :T

I'm reporting a 4.5lb loss this week and happily got a 1/2 stone shiny. :D
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    Well done everyone, even if you had a little gain, we are all winners :T:T:T
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sky_ wrote: »
    Well done Sunflower, 2 stone is brilliant!! :j :j :j

Well done Beanielou too, it must be fab to be at target. :T

I'm reporting a 4.5lb loss this week and happily got a 1/2 stone shiny. :D

Great results sunflower & sky:j:j:j:j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure