Options

Comments

• SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

I've bought machine dye & am dyeing some holiday clothes purple as the necks have been ruined by sun tan lotion but apart from that they are great condition,that hopefully will be purple instead of white with discoloured necklines :D

Thanks TS I found the Williams Sure (22p) in SD - cleared the shelf as you can never have too many deodorants :o I still have some left from the MOCs from cashpoint all those years ago :D

Make sure you thoroughly clean the machine after Snap, especially in and around the seal. I used a black machine dry recently and for weeks had marks on other washing despite regularly wiping around seal. I decided in the end that I wouldn't do it again.

Hopefully you won't have this problem.

SnS
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    He wears one most days Sarah:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    So progress continues with the kitchen. The fitter is on holiday so it's given us a chance to draw breath and have a good tidy up.

I'm pleased I have 20% off pans on Sparks as I need a set of induction pans. We are having an electric hob installed in the kitchen island but there's no cooker connection and no way of getting one to the island as we have a stone floor. So we have a plug in hob:T This means we can turn off the Aga in the Summer and hopefully save on our gas bills.

John Lewis rang too and asked if we would be happy to dispose of the cracked sink. Yes very happy. If it doesn't sell for a song at least we will have duplicate fittings/ plugs etc:)

By the way...has no one got the kettle on yet?:o:)

Good morning Elite.

Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.

Kettle's on......:D
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Good morning Elite.

Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.

Kettle's on......:D

About time:D

You couldn't do me a bacon buttie as well could you?:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just checked and men can do the moonwalk, for some reason I didnt think they could.

Whos in for it next year then :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 13 May 2018 at 12:41PM
    Options
    Morning all - we have sunshine and so far this morning, no muck spreading smell, first time in over a week.

OH put on the full series of Level last night and with a struggle I managed to stay awake until the end. As soon as I hit the sofa - cant sit down earlier than 7 because of it - Ronnie takes the best place curled up across my chest, under my chin and then Sophie sprawls across my legs - a big hot cuddly cat heap which means
    i am nodding off very quickly :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • durham05
    durham05 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi to all, the other day i posted asking if any1 had any good sites for last minute holidays, as had tried the big holiday sites. Someone posted one for cruising, have past that on to a friend who likes cruising. so thanks for that, but I would like holidays in the sun on the beach. I'm not one for the sea. but tia.
    Also I have loads of mcd's tokens that can be swapped for a now tv pass, know a few people use now tv here so if any1 would be interested on using them , drop a pm as they goin in recycle. Think u can claim 3 passes per email.
  • pacifica9
    Options
    About time:D

You couldn't do me a bacon buttie as well could you?:D

Red or brown sauce TM?
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    I can't read back so sorry if I've missed anything....is AJ back from her jollies yet?

She's been away months:D

Little shop from Friday in T

Yoghurt and Tetleys free on COS
    Money off Tyrell's and Ribena on Green Jinn:)

They had one one those end of aisle cartons out where you can have a good rummage. My heart beats faster when I see it:rotfl:
    I got flour and picallili RTC with good dates:)
    I used a coupon for £1.45 for the corned beef....Try me for half price

02565826-_DDD7-48_D2-_B5_E9-4169381703_B2.jpg

Got back end last week :)
  • pacifica9
    Options
    durham05 wrote: »
    hi to all, the other day i posted asking if any1 had any good sites for last minute holidays, as had tried the big holiday sites. Someone posted one for cruising, have past that on to a friend who likes cruising. so thanks for that, but I would like holidays in the sun on the beach. I'm not one for the sea. but tia.
    Also I have loads of mcd's tokens that can be swapped for a now tv pass, know a few people use now tv here so if any1 would be interested on using them , drop a pm as they goin in recycle. Think u can claim 3 passes per email.

Talking of recycling...I have three of the PE 241 mains voucher (from inside the pizza boxes) which expire 24th May. (Not valid Saturdays) I think these can be used with droids but I am unable to use in time........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure