Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 5
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 14th Feb 18, 8:00 PM
    • 38,862 Posts
    • 162,317 Thanks
    silvercar
    Requests for surveys should be on the survey board that can be found here.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
    • Fergie_F
    • By Fergie_F 22nd Oct 18, 3:34 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fergie_F
    Very helpful! Thanks!
    • Stephbaker
    • By Stephbaker 30th Nov 18, 9:55 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Stephbaker
    This looks like a very useful thread!!! Thank you. I'll have to pass this onto my cousin's kid!
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 14th Dec 18, 9:23 AM
    • 38,862 Posts
    • 162,317 Thanks
    silvercar
    I`m a student and often have a problem with college projects. You know that the programmer must know some languages, but i have problems with java, so i have a team which posts spam everywhere they can If someone need help in study, this guys always provide me with excellence in every homework task. And the price is rather convenient for the student.
    Originally posted by Ginalina
    Please stop posting spam! A post has been removed.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
    • josemh
    • By josemh 22nd Feb 19, 6:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    josemh
    Great! thanks for the tips
    • William1ne
    • By William1ne 5th Apr 19, 10:29 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    William1ne
    thank you for sharing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,350Posts Today

5,081Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin