Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • iammumtoone
    • By iammumtoone 16th Aug 19, 10:13 AM
    • 6,075Posts
    • 12,111Thanks
    iammumtoone
    Ebay used items
    • 16th Aug 19, 10:13 AM
    Ebay used items 16th Aug 19 at 10:13 AM
    Is there anywhere that states how long a used item from eBay should last?

I won a pair of trainers two weeks ago not sure of the delivery date but I guess about a week ago. I have worn them 3 or 4 times and they have completely fell apart. They were described in good condition. I suspect they are old and just deteriorated when they were worn (probably not worn in years).

Is it just my bad luck or do I have any comeback (to be fair they looked ok when first delivered). The glue has failed with use so the soles have fallen off completely.

Thanks
Page 1
    • lindens
    • By lindens 16th Aug 19, 2:11 PM
    • 2,427 Posts
    • 7,198 Thanks
    lindens
    • 16th Aug 19, 2:11 PM
    • 16th Aug 19, 2:11 PM
    i would open a case as item not as described and just explain what happened. no-one can argue with it really. rotting does happen to rubber soles
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,874Posts Today

5,937Users online

Martin's Twitter