Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning everyone. No reported changes to wine list, but we expect the V Maria to have changed to £7 in M. I still have not bought any wine.

wine asda Other suppermarket £ Each after apg Supermarket APG for 3

Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough £9.48 £6.00 £2.24 Morrisons £12.24

Freixenet Prosecco (750ml) £11.98 £9.00 £4.11 Waitrose /Morrison £11.64

Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Cabernet (75cl) £6.48 £5.00 £2.34 Morrisons (2 for £10 deal) £5.94

Wolf Blass Red Label Chardonnay Semillon (75cl) £6.48 £7.00 £4.14 Morrisons (2 for £10 deal) £0.54

Torres Vina Sol White Wine (75cl) £6.48 £5.00 £2.34 Morrisons (2 for £10 deal) £5.94

Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough £8.98 £8.00 £4.21 sainsburys £5.34

Monopole blue top champagne £27.00 £20.00 £9.00 sainsburys £27.00

Martini Asti Spumante £8.98 £6.00 £2.41 morrisons £10.74

Taittinger Brut Reserve NV Champagne £35.00 £27.00 £12.63 waitrose £32.10

Faustino VII Rioja (75cl) £7.48 £8.00 £4.71 tesco £0.84

Barefoot Pink Pinot Grigio £6.48 £5.00 £2.34 Morrisons (2 for £10 deal) £5.94

TO TRY - ON 3 FOR 2
    Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato £7.98 £8.00M, £4.54 £7.98 £8.00 £4.54 morrisons £2.34

Porcupine Ridge Shiraz £7.98 £7.00 £3.64 sainsburys £5.04

Nederburg 56 Hundred Pinot Grigio £5.98 £5.75 £3.18 tesco £2.42

Hardys Nottage Hill Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Australia £6.48 £6.00 £3.24 Morrisons £3.24
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    coreysnan wrote: »
    Thank you Tweets, it was a very dark place for a long time. He suffered a shearing of the brain, big bleeds, broken neck, arm, leg, punctured lung. Life support for 5 weeks. Pneumonia, sepsis followed. Told to prepare for the worst. But I never gave up, every day at Southmead hospital. 5 months in hospital and brain rehabilitation unit in Bristol. He has traumatic brain injury but he is home now, walking, talking learning to ride a bicycle again. He is only 24, Lost most of his memory but by God he makes us laugh now. So proud of how far he has come on. I do try to keep up with the thread as much as I can. It's lovely to have this thread x

Oh that’s awful coreysnan hope he continues his recovery well.
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    morning all - cheap make up on boots!!

342 and half price no.17 - your welcome :D

2 DD's will be over the moon xx

watch out if picking nail varnishes as not all work and you need 3 of the same item for it to be the cheapest x
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning izzeyb its good to have you back I feel like you've been away for months. So glad you've had a lovely time.

thanks di. Was sorry to read things have not been so good for you, really hope you are on the mend again.

I suspect you may have a wine stash to enjoy and cheer you up :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Oh sorry gocat :D Silly Susie .

Good Morning all.
    Wish I was a nanny. I have a 35 year old DD who's been married for 10 years and just keeps saying "soon" when I hint at any babies. And a 31 year old DS who had a lovely GF for about 7 years and I thought they would go on to have babies but have split up now :(
    At least I have baby nephew :D

Morning all :wave:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Morning

Mini cans still showing as ending today but can't see any good comparisons.

Also ending Alpro (£1.59/£1.39 each) or 4 for £4.00.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle-752854_2604769.html

The Almond Original (£1.59) should compare to Tesco v £1.00 so would work out at 31p each.
    The Alpro Oat (£1.39) would work out 51p each.

All 4 Alpro should compare to Waities 3 for £3.00 offer (51p/31p each) but would need to buy 12 to match their offer (max 10 of one kind)

Morning Izzey :hello:
    So we buy the alpro's in 4's ?
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    thanks di. Was sorry to read things have not been so good for you, really hope you are on the mend again.

I suspect you may have a wine stash to enjoy and cheer you up :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I haven't been able to get there myself which is possibly a good thing but my elite :Afriends have stocked me up. Back at the hospital tomorrow an there is an As nearby so may try a red wine shop using my apgs.
    gocat wrote: »
    Wish I was a nanny. I have a 35 year old DD who's been married for 10 years and just keeps saying "soon" when I hint at any babies. And a 31 year old DS who had a lovely GF for about 7 years and I thought they would go on to have babies but have split up now :(
    At least I have baby nephew :D

Morning all :wave:

Congratulations go cat I'm chuffed for you.

Sarahskint thanks forvthe no17, foundation, fake tan and a contour kit for £6.23 nice start to dd Easter present along with some micellar water:T
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    coreysnan wrote: »
    Thank you Tweets, it was a very dark place for a long time. He suffered a shearing of the brain, big bleeds, broken neck, arm, leg, punctured lung. Life support for 5 weeks. Pneumonia, sepsis followed. Told to prepare for the worst. But I never gave up, every day at Southmead hospital. 5 months in hospital and brain rehabilitation unit in Bristol. He has traumatic brain injury but he is home now, walking, talking learning to ride a bicycle again. He is only 24, Lost most of his memory but by God he makes us laugh now. So proud of how far he has come on. I do try to keep up with the thread as much as I can. It's lovely to have this thread x

Thats my local hospital. Their neuro team is the best :A So glad to hear that he's on the mend. I hope that his recovery is swift and full :)

sarahskint wrote: »
    morning all - cheap make up on boots!!

342 and half price no.17 - your welcome :D

2 DD's will be over the moon xx

watch out if picking nail varnishes as not all work and you need 3 of the same item for it to be the cheapest x

Ooooooooooh :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)
    (((x))) coreysnan
    Hope you have a good day Di x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business