Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Marks sparks - has everyone checked their accounts for new offers.
    None of my cards had anything to write home about, usual 20% off various foods.
    Except for my own Sparks card - the main card which had £5 off jeans and jeggings.

I also had two Marks premier club mailing £10 vouchers to use by May 8th so I had a look at the website and I found fit and flare jeans - black or indigo for £15 each so I thought I'd order one of each and just see what they look like. My mailing vouchers were accepted at the checkout but the system removed my £5 off jeans code :(
    So I used a stray e voucher which was TCB money converted and then I had only 8p to pay :)
    The reviews for these jeans is very mixed mostly about the bad quality and peculiar sizing so we will have to see what they look like when they come. My favourite pair of marks jeans is getting very long in the tooth now and the leg hems are getting frayed so they will need replacing eventually ...

And I still have to go instore to use my Sparks £5 jeans offer....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Big sister and I have just booked holidays :D New kitchen units will just have to wait a little longer ........ :cool:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Big sister and I have just booked holidays :D New kitchen units will just have to wait a little longer ........ :cool:

Who needs a kitchen when you can have a holiday instead :) :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • BarleySugar
    BarleySugar Posts: 443 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    4. hippychicky
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    22. Pandoraskids
    25. Locarr
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31.BarleySugar
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    davemorton wrote: »
    We wont mention that Sarah took you off from being on top of JTS TM. ;)
    All sorted now.

What did I do :(
    Big sister and I have just booked holidays :D New kitchen units will just have to wait a little longer ........ :cool:

I booked my DS1 holiday for him last night, first one with his girlfriend, im jealous now as I want to go, got me in the mood, looking around.
  • davemorton wrote: »
    Who needs a kitchen when you can have a holiday instead :) :beer:

Quite so, with what life has thrown at us recently, it's a no-brainer really :beer:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    DM my copy & paste is not working as it should. Could I please have number 19? Thank you.

Good evening Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    animated-horse-image-0350.gif
    It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!
    4. hippychicky
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    19. pacifica9
    22. Pandoraskids
    25. Locarr
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31. BarleySugar
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Thank you Dave.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure