IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Highview & Tesco

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    it is as long as you add an extra paragraph stating that POFA2012 does not apply in Scotland so as KEEPER I am not liable so cancel the PCN and destroy your data under the GDPR (and remove any wordings about POFA2012 and popla codes etc from your appeal)

appeal online if you can using the INCORRECT INFORMATION option, or whatever it says, no ticking I AM THE DRIVER
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    Highview will give up on receipt of the forum template - but add in that they cannot pursue the keeper in Scotland.

Sending it off, even in the unlikely event of them rejecting it, will do your case no harm, just returning you to the position of ignoring anything further from them.

Send in the template initial appeal and this should be cancelled in a couple of days.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • GreenGovan
    GreenGovan Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    OK

I'm going to use that template and add the the extra paragraph as well, hopefully it should do the trick.

I could find anything on their website to appeal online, it could find any record of pcn and reg lol.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    GreenGovan wrote: »
    OK

I'm going to use that template and add the the extra paragraph as well, hopefully it should do the trick.

I could find anything on their website to appeal online, it could find any record of pcn and reg lol.

What's wrong with the 'Appeal Now' box at the middle bottom of their website?

http://www.highviewparking.co.uk
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    This is an entirely unregulated industry which is scamming the public with inflated claims for minor breaches of contracts for alleged parking offences, aided and abetted by a handful of low-rent solicitors.

Parking Eye, CPM, Smart, and another company have already been named and shamed, as has Gladstones Solicitors, and BW Legal, (these two law firms take hundreds of these cases to court each year). They lose most of them, and have been reported to the regulatory authority by an M.P. for unprofessional conduct

Hospital car parks and residential complex tickets have been especially mentioned.

The problem has become so rampant that MPs have agreed to enact a Bill to regulate these scammers. Watch the video of the Second Reading in the House of Commons recently

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41 recently.

and complain in the most robust terms to your MP. With a fair wind they will be out of business by Christmas.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • GreenGovan
    GreenGovan Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi

I wanted to say thank you to all and can confirm just received an email from HVP cancelling the PCN.

I used the blue template in the sticky section and with the added paragraph suggested by RedX thanks again guys for your help and have a nice day indeed.

Email received by them.

'' Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your correspondence relating to your Parking Charge Notice (PCN).

Further to your representations, we have investigated your claims and can confirm that your Notice has subsequently been cancelled in full and no further action will be taken.

Yours faithfully,

HIGHVIEW PARKING LIMITED
    ''
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    well done , but not really surprising as they do it all the time when they see a forum aided appeal, especially when you added my suggestion to it
  • Hi Redx

is it possible to remove those links from the posts please?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Well done, this shows the template appeal also works in Scotland as long as the appellant is careful to choose the option online that doesn't say if they were driving!

:T
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • GreenGovan wrote: »
    Hi

I wanted to say thank you to all and can confirm just received an email from HVP cancelling the PCN.

I used the blue template in the sticky section and with the added paragraph suggested by RedX thanks again guys for your help and have a nice day indeed.

Email received by them.

'' Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your correspondence relating to your Parking Charge Notice (PCN).

Further to your representations, we have investigated your claims and can confirm that your Notice has subsequently been cancelled in full and no further action will be taken.

Yours faithfully,

HIGHVIEW PARKING LIMITED
    ''

Did you go through HV online appeal box or did you write/email to Tesco?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure