o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• saving-mad
    saving-mad Posts: 425 Forumite
    just a note to those sharing sims to get the app, Idid this with my daughter and I got the free coffee from nero on tuesday, when she went for hers an hour later it said coffee already used :embarasse oops!
    It must be one per phone number?
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
  • Hello all,

O2 priority has a new deal: get free nero coffee this coffee week.

See O2 priority website.
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    O2 now asks you to top-up when requesting a code for O2 Priority. You will not receive a code unless you top-up first.

So if your app is currently working and you're not using an active O2 SIM, enjoy while you can...
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Crabman wrote: »
    O2 now asks you to top-up when requesting a code for O2 Priority. You will not receive a code unless you top-up first.

So if your app is currently working and you're not using an active O2 SIM, enjoy while you can...

Thanks. And since updating the app often causes it to require another code it might make sense to avoid updates.
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Inigo_Montoya Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Crabman wrote: »

at least O2 have now introduced the 321 tariff so they are cheap as chips for PAYG

luckily I have a couple of O2 sims with credit as I used their new year offer of top up £10 get a £10 amazon voucher

I was wondering why I was getting a network error a few days ago with the app

I got round it by logging on to the O2 priority website via a web browser so I suggest people try that before topping up
  • Youngy
    Youngy Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yep today my app prompted me to reactivate, tried but the text now says 'To continue enjoying Priority, please topup' - what is minimum topup? £10?
  • sarcen
    sarcen Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    minimum top up is £10, and from what I can tell this will expire after 1 month, whether used or not. So this now appears to effectively block O2 priority for casual freebies.
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Inigo_Montoya Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Youngy wrote: »
    Yep today my app prompted me to reactivate, tried but the text now says 'To continue enjoying Priority, please topup' - what is minimum topup? £10?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-O2-International-SIM-Card-with-10-credit/163025328325?hash=item25f51118c5:g:zQkAAOSwk2tappPc

credit expires after 6 months if you dont use the phone, not 1 month as long as you dont have a bundle activated that auto renews each month
  • kambing01
    kambing01 Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Thanks. And since updating the app often causes it to require another code it might make sense to avoid updates.

Thanks Doc N, I wasn't aware of this so will keep away from updates for a while!
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    kambing01 wrote: »
    Thanks Doc N, I wasn't aware of this so will keep away from updates for a while!

Sadly, I may have misled you........this time even not allowing it to update is resulting in people getting kicked out!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback