Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    silvercar wrote: »
    It did time out, is there any way of getting it back. I'm only thinking this may be possible, because it was only open to those who had completed part 1, so my space should still be available.

I doubt it. I had the same one but couldn't do it at the time and it's now vanished so they must have all the responses they need.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    elsien wrote: »
    Circle payment from last week just gone in.

Is that to Circle from Prolific, or from Circle to the bank?

I requested payment from Circle about 10 days ago, but I haven't received the money yet in the bank. As far as I know, payment usually gets sent the same day. Has it taken that long for anyone else?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    43p "health survey".

Really don't know why I was offered it as one of the final questions was which (American) State do you live in!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Yes I got that health survey as well ........ and I found you couldn't leave the box empty about which American State you live in, so I chose New York and sent a message to the researcher saying I was in the UK.
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
  • koala987 wrote: »
    Yes I got that health survey as well ........ and I found you couldn't leave the box empty about which American State you live in, so I chose New York and sent a message to the researcher saying I was in the UK.

They must have fixed it because I got that survey and it didn't ask which state I was in. It asked which country.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Website seems to be down at the moment. :(
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Just did one of those mindX app ones. I like those
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Just did one of those mindX app ones. I like those

Those are probably my favourite ones these days.
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,899 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Just completed 'Body perception in the UK 4' - first study received in over a week.
  • Mir! wrote: »
    Just completed 'Body perception in the UK 4' - first study received in over a week.
    Had 2 today that 1 and A cognitive assessment using voice been a slow week this week also had one rejected but when I contacted the researcher to ask why he said id missed an attention check and allowed me to redo it which I thought was rather nice of him.
    We may get a mad rush of surveys next week just before the Christmas holiday fingers crossed,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback