Don't bother with Free Postcode Lottery

Comments

• badmemory
    badmemory Posts: 7,735 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    & don't forget freedinner & freemoji. And that 1 that just got added to the number in £20 bonus draw - that's me!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Lulibella wrote: »
    You need to check twice a day to catch all the 9 daily draws. It takes me two minutes per day. It costs nothing. Working out the probability of winning is such a waste of time, as knowing the odds will not change whether I will personally win or not. It’s just random luck. The only sure thing, is that if you don’t register or don’t check, you won’t win.
    I think it’s a great innovative idea that offers a fun chance to win cash for free.

You need to check 3 times a day, 9 am and 9 pm for the stackpots and 6 pm for the mini draw as these are all first come first served, it doesn't matter which of these checks you combine the rest of the draws with that reset at 12:00 each day as they are all shared prizes if more than one eligible winner claims.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Won £150 a few days ago and received an Amazon voucher (my choice) within 5 days.
  • lytton
    lytton Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    The thing is, making or reviewing little videos is a different sort of task. It may fit well with your lifestyle but it takes considerably less brain power to click some buttons and scan a page for your postcode, especially if you’re only half paying attention whilst pushing the pram down the street. Cue posts telling me to look where I’m going when pushing a pram. :cool:
  • wurley
    wurley Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I won £1019.81 on the FPL - The money has gone into my bank... I didn't believe it until it was paid.... Happy me. :beer:
  • madderrose
    madderrose Posts: 211 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    wurley wrote: »
    I won £1019.81 on the FPL - The money has gone into my bank... I didn't believe it until it was paid.... Happy me. :beer:

Superb! Congratulations. I got a £5 flash draw today - still waiting for a big win.
  • Nikiya
    Nikiya Posts: 547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Glad to see some people are winning something in the FPL!! My bonus is at 21+ now and I was beginning to wonder if I'll ever receive it (You need to win something for it to be paid).
    As I see it the greatest benefits of the FPL is putting you off playing ANY lotteries by showing you how low your chances are at winning ANYTHING with draws every single day lol!!! :-)
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    wurley wrote: »

Wow congrats! I won £5 on the flash draw once, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it :rotfl:

Enjoy your win :j
  • Well done Wurley! :j:T:beer:
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    It was filth a couple of weeks ago when it was one measly digit away from getting me a grand. I cannot repeat the language I used at that point.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport