Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• I'm here :wave:

Loving the new title.

Fortune x
    Mortgage: 86% paid Mortgage Neutral: 100% Emergency Fund: 100%
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,230 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Woo hoo new diary! Hope this one brings you good fortune :) have subscribed.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,118 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Falls in.
    Found you :grin:
    Happy shiny new diary :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,118 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Also remember debt will soon be in the two's :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Yay! Lots of lovely visitors! It feels like home now! Welcome everyone!

So, to pick up where I left off in my last diary, DH didn't have a full seizure last night :T and has been ok today :j. He had mini seizures yesterday (which he calls 'waves of fear'), which he sometimes gets as stand alone seizures, but they can also be a precursor to his full tonic-clonic fits so I was a bit on edge. We still haven't heard from the Epilepsy Nurse who was supposed to call us on Friday last week, after she'd spoken to DH's Consultant following DH's spell in A&E. I did ring to chase her on Tuesday but she was in clinic and I just got a secretary who promised to pass the message on. I will call again tomorrow if we still haven't heard anything.

DH and I went shopping today while the boys were in school and I'm feeling much more sorted for Christmas now! I doubled up £15 of Clubcard vouchers so got £36 worth of things for £6 cash :T and we got some good bargains elsewhere too.

Tonight I went to Clubbercise and it was awesome! It's an exercise class done in the dark with disco lights and glowsticks and I loved it! Well worth the £4 it cost, I haven't stopped smiling! The class is on on Mondays and Thursdays and after I give up Beavers at Christmas I will certainly be doing it once a week.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Hello Lucky! I am here, late to the party as always!

Wicked news about clubbercise. I am a little jealous but so so happy that it has made you smile. £4 is nothing to cheer you up!

Love the new diary name. Very you indeed :) xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    No use hiding, i found you ! Wishing you only good things and much happiness in the next chapter of mse-ness :)
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • oooo New Diary, am subscribed sorry I haven't been around, evil work being evil. VERY glad you are stopping Beavers. ridiculous amount of prep!! too much time and certainly not me time. silly doctor person.

Will be around more next week but meanwhile, HUGS XXXX and

Holy Jesus you have paid off a LOT of debt!

Amazing woman XXXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Good luck with your journey. I am a Guide leader and i know how hard it is, sometimes i put more into that than my teaching! :D Good decisions won't be regretted, just think of the wonderful memories you have created. x
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:

Tonight I went to Clubbercise and it was awesome! It's an exercise class done in the dark with disco lights and glowsticks and I loved it! Well worth the £4 it cost, I haven't stopped smiling! The class is on on Mondays and Thursdays and after I give up Beavers at Christmas I will certainly be doing it once a week.
    :T:T:T Great that you managed to get out and give it a try. Hope you can manage once a week.

So jealous - I want to do Clubbercise (just googling it now)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback