Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I expect the yoga did you good. I always used to find it relaxing.

Not so much relaxing as a neccessary evil.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Well done on frog eating and on going back to yoga :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Well done on frog eating and on going back to yoga :)

I have been at my chair class but first time at ordinary class.
    Can feel it:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    So.
    After much worrying & deliberating I have worked out that if I can get through to the end of the year that I will be in a much much better financial position.
    That is only 10 months.
    Please remind me of this when I am having a down day!

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Oh thats good, beanie! Do you do bits and bobs to help, like yougov and SB? Just for the frills ...
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    You Gov is currently not my friend Kc.
    Lucky if I get a couple of surveys a month.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Not in the best mood.
    Fell in a great muddy puddle so was covered in mud & I have jerked my shoulder. Bah.:mad::mad::mad:
    Am as wobbly as hell today.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Anyway.
    So I am thinking of selling my engagement ring.
    Any thoughts on the best way to go about it?

• abba1772
    abba1772 Posts: 7,746
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Hope you're ok after your fall and that your shoulder isn't bothering you too much xx

As for your engagement ring best thing is to get quotes from jewellery shops that purchase jerwellery so you know how much it's worth xx
    NEXT TARGET: Halifax credit card DEC 22 £0 / £4499.12
    POAMAYC 2011 £6378.35 POAMAYC 2012 £5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 £3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 £4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 £7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 £8000.90 POAMAYC 2017 £7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 £13208.18POAMAYC 2019 £13309.28 POAMAYC 2020 £15026.05
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    abba1772 wrote: »
    Hope you're ok after your fall and that your shoulder isn't bothering you too much xx

As for your engagement ring best thing is to get quotes from jewellery shops that purchase jerwellery so you know how much it's worth xx

Thanks Abba:A

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback