Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 7 February 2018 at 10:11AM
    HILLBERN wrote: »

Hello Malc,

My son had a phone call from eon yesterday and is ringing back this evening as she didn't know what had happened. So when my son returns from work this evening I will pass on your thoughts and queries and then hopefully get back to you.:)

Many thanks HILLBERN. Will look out for your post. :)

Malc

PS/ I'm here until 4pm today and then from 8am to 6pm tomorrow.
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    midwinter wrote: »
    Thank you Izzyb :)

Can you explain when/why this will work?
    Is it once the A website changes and removes the offer, the APG machinery sees the full price, but the store will still see the offer? And if so, is it likely to just be today?

And, any idea at what time the website usually updates?

Sent you a pm :)
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks just tried oatsdo simple will post results if no one has before I get mine
    Morning all

thanks bubbs :T :T

I have to go out and brave the elements, at least the sun's come out but it's freezing

Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative

Very good of you to assist Malc. A plus point on eon customer service IMHO :T

Thanks braveheart60uk. Happy to help. Helena and I are usually found lurking around the energy board but happy to pop up wherever we see something about E.ON. :j

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    izzeyb wrote: »

Can I have one too, izzey? tia.
    tweets wrote: »
    MKS wrote: »

:p..................................

Morning tweets. Nice to see you. ;)

Malc
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Morning all, really cold today no snow again though dd has been sending photos from Bangor of the children playing in it.

Hope the elite are well if you have bad conditions stay safe and warn xxxx
    I just need to know ..... Malc, do you ever go glitching?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning Sunshinemummy. You've lost me now. :D Not sure what glitching is so the answer is probably no. Although I suppose it could be something I'm doing without realising. :o

Malc
  • lj*
    lj* Posts: 234 Forumite
    izzeyb wrote: »
    would you be so nice as to send me one please? My oh has turned into a gym bunny ( its an age thing!) and eats loads of porridge, not to mention scrutinising the ingredients on every package I buy!:rotfl:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning bubbs :hello: and good to talk again.

I'm okay now but have been off for 3 months having fallen and broken my arm/wrist in late October. :eek: I don't bounce too well these days. :)

Hope you're okay?

Malc

Morning- all rather hectic but my son will hopefully contact me later with more details so hopefully will beable to post later
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure