Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Morning

Looks like the 2 for £3.00 Porridge ending today.
    (£1.98/£2.00/£2.18/£2.28/£2.38)

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle-661179_2256548.html

Quaker Oats/Jumbo Oats and Scotts Porage Oats/Old Fashioned Scotts should compare to Tesco (new offer starting today)/Morries 2 for £3.00 offer.

Quaker Oats/Scotts original works out 85p a box.
    Quaker Jumbo (£2.18) and Scotts Old Fashioned (£2.28)works out 67/57p a box

Ready Brek Original and Choc v Tesco £1.50. Works out 85p a box

Best comparisons Oats So Simple £2.38 each v Sainsbobs half price offer at £1.22

Original/Variety Pack/Sweet Cinnamon/Strawberry, Raspberry and Cranberry/Apple & Blueberry/Golden Syrup/Apple, Sultana, Raisin and Cranberry – works out 22p a box :j :j

Double check Sainsbobs website for flavours, above are from Mysupermarket which, like my sums :o, can be unreliable :D

Check price they scan through at and the offer comes off (hopefully they won't just rollback) after update.

Don't rely on the SEL showing the offer

Thank you Izzyb :)

Can you explain when/why this will work?
    Is it once the A website changes and removes the offer, the APG machinery sees the full price, but the store will still see the offer? And if so, is it likely to just be today?

And, any idea at what time the website usually updates?
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :hello:

Very frosty and slippy out there dancing on ice when I go out :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tad warm its -8 yes minus 8 :eek:
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :)
    Off to another funeral today, they seem to be happening too often lately :( I!!!8217;ll be away overnight for this one so probably won!!!8217;t see you all again until late tomorrow afternoon.
    Thank you for the Amex/Aldi heads up.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning

Quaker Oats/Jumbo Oats and Scotts Porage Oats/Old Fashioned Scotts should compare to Tesco (new offer starting today)/Morries 2 for £3.00 offer.

Best comparisons Oats So Simple £2.38 each v Sainsbobs half price offer at £1.22

Original/Variety Pack/Sweet Cinnamon/Strawberry, Raspberry and Cranberry/Apple & Blueberry/Golden Syrup/Apple, Sultana, Raisin and Cranberry – works out 22p a box :j :j

Double check Sainsbobs website for flavours, above are from Mysupermarket which, like my sums :o, can be unreliable :D

Check price they scan through at and the offer comes off (hopefully they won't just rollback) after update.

Thanks just tried oatsdo simple will post results if no one has before I get mine
    Morning all
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Boots 8th February

£10 worth of points when you spend £50

Yes I am going for my perfume Not :money: but I am worth it and as far a I recall I cant get it cheaper at duty free
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning

oh thanks for that....im in London at the moment, but leaving soon to come home as gs not well so their mummy off work today..dry and bright here so hoping for a good journey home
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Malc. nice to see you here again, hope you are ok?

Morning bubbs :hello: and good to talk again.

I'm okay now but have been off for 3 months having fallen and broken my arm/wrist in late October. :eek: I don't bounce too well these days. :)

Hope you're okay?

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Thanks Izzeyb I use load of the scotts porridge but will happily take the cheap one too

Off to check out my Amex offers , nectar points and see if there is anything I can add to my Boots shop

TM I love the idea of mirco managing I am getting better but still a long way to go

Enjoy whatever you do
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    MKS wrote: »

Nice to see that you are still around, Malc. tweets will be pleased. ;)

Thanks MKS. Good to be back. :j

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure