Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was out for lunch today too but I didn't behave. But I am still stuffed and I haven't had anything to eat since.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Whiplashy wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice ladies.

Sunshinemummy just because they don't fit you now, there's no reason why they won't fit you in the future! My wardrobe is full of size 12s that don't fit me :rotfl: In fairness they used to fit me when I got to target a couple of years ago and I'm determined they will fit me again!

Thanks, I would be happy to get to a size 16 or to be able to run without my stomach hitting my legs!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    edited 20 September 2017 at 10:24PM
    greentiger wrote: »
    I was out for lunch today too but I didn't behave. But I am still stuffed and I haven't had anything to eat since.

So you will have saved in your evening meal xx

:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening all
    Sorry I've been quiet. Life has been slightly manic! Plus I'm at mum's aka the black hole of internet :D
    Weighed at local Group to mum yesterday- another pound and a half off. Just one pound to go for my next shiny- hopefully next week. So that's 8lbs to lose in 8 weeks for my 2 stone interim target for my graduation- can't foresee a problem. I do now have a dress for my graduation- it's a navy swing Jacques Vert dress. Bargain of the century- down from £89 to £9 :D Bad news is that it's a size 24 :( however my mum says that even she has to go up a couple of sizes in Jacques Vert. I had envisioned something a bit more glamorous (and smaller) but I tried on two other gorgeous dresses in a 20 and 18 and while they fit they weren't forgiving on my stomach!
    Today's food:
    B: HEXB Apricot Wheats with HEXA Alpro choc soya drink (+1.5 syns) raspberries and water
    L: Potato and egg salad, melon and grapes, satsuma, Popchips (4.5 syns) water
    T: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh (1.5 syns) broccoli, cauli, carrots and green beans. Apple. Bottle of Orangina Light (2 syns)
    Supper: Aldi Sushi (2.5 syns) Cup of Bovril
    Syns: 12
    Steps: 8071
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Wow, Mrs R that was some bargain of a dress for graduation :j :j
    My DS's GF was aslso lucky :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Evening all
    Sorry I've been quiet. Life has been slightly manic! Plus I'm at mum's aka the black hole of internet :D
    Weighed at local Group to mum yesterday- another pound and a half off. Just one pound to go for my next shiny- hopefully next week. So that's 8lbs to lose in 8 weeks for my 2 stone interim target for my graduation- can't foresee a problem. I do now have a dress for my graduation- it's a navy swing Jacques Vert dress. Bargain of the century- down from £89 to £9 :D Bad news is that it's a size 24 :( however my mum says that even she has to go up a couple of sizes in Jacques Vert. I had envisioned something a bit more glamorous (and smaller) but I tried on two other gorgeous dresses in a 20 and 18 and while they fit they weren't forgiving on my stomach!
    Today's food:
    B: HEXB Apricot Wheats with HEXA Alpro choc soya drink (+1.5 syns) raspberries and water
    L: Potato and egg salad, melon and grapes, satsuma, Popchips (4.5 syns) water
    T: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh (1.5 syns) broccoli, cauli, carrots and green beans. Apple. Bottle of Orangina Light (2 syns)
    Supper: Aldi Sushi (2.5 syns) Cup of Bovril
    Syns: 12
    Steps: 8071
    Night all xx

Invest in a good pair of hold in knickers, and you will be gorgeous x
  • Another relatively disappointing -0.5lb this week but I suppose a loss is a loss!

Week ahead is not looking good - sisters birthday so am taking her to Legoland on Saturday. Have to drive down early in the morning and it's likely that we'll end up at a services somewhere and I haven't got time to be faffing around making up tubs of stuff to take with me! Then on Sunday, as my mum is in hospital, we're all going there as she's getting a cake organised for my sister so the family can all be together for a little bit. Then I have the drive home again on Sunday night. Won't have any time to go shopping either so I'm hoping the salad I have in the fridge will last until Monday so I can at least make lunch on plan before I can get to the shops!
  • Well my body magic is going down the swanny this week.....no kayaking, no swimming either on Monday & I was planning on going tonight but son completed on his first house today, so we spent ages up there.

Food wise I've been good but I know I need to exercise to lose the weight....can't go tomorrow as I go to choir so I must go Friday come hell or high water.

Mrs_Ryan - I'm sure you'll look a million dollars though I know what you mean about the dress size...but didn't you have a bargain!

MissTeach - gave you thought about internet shop ? I find it a god send when we have a manic time.

Whiplashy - I tend to go swimming on a Friday (I go to a Saturday class) as this stopped me drooling when hubby & son had their Friday night curry. However as son has now left home, I'm not sure whether hubby will still have his (especially as he always managed to persuade son to go for it) but as Friday is a quiet night in the pool I'll still go I think.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Evening everyone.

I'm off to Spain to see DD tomorrow so will miss weigh in this week - just as well because I have had a 'hungry' day today! I sometimes get these following a migraine and I've learned to give in to it and undo any damage another day.

Mrs R and Sunshinemummy, clothing sizes do seem all over the place nowadays, even within a brand or particular shop. I think M&S can vary massively and Jacques Vert seems better for petites - my tiny friend has some lovely Jacques Vert items and she goes a size up.

Have a good week all.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Another day, another plan. Struggled this last week with keeping stuff down, but then eating c**p because I have needed something, so going to alter what I'm eating to see if it helps.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - Weetabix and fruit
    Lunch - noodles
    Dinner - chicken and rice
    Snacks - Aldi quavers, ginger sweets

HA - milk
    HB - Weetabix
    syns - miso (0.5), quavers (3)
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories