Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• abailey54 wrote: »
    Morning Elite :)

Was the lip balm and butter tested, I don't think I've seen anything about it since Izzey posted but might have missed something. Will check lunchtime if it hasn't. TIA

I'm currently struggling massively with early pregnancy hormones. Today is the second day I've had to shut myself in the loos at work because I can't stop crying over the most smallest thing ever. I was not like this with my first at all. My stomach has ballooned too. How am I going to keep this secret for another few weeks?! :eek:

Blame it on PMT :) Same symptoms - hopefully won't hang around too long, if they do you will have to cross that bridge when you get to it, but chances are no-one will realise you have had PMT for too long!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Blame it on PMT :) Same symptoms - hopefully won't hang around too long, if they do you will have to cross that bridge when you get to it, but chances are no-one will realise you have had PMT for too long!

Glad I don't get PMT like this usually! But that might just work, thanks :)
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 11 January 2018 at 11:29AM
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Glad I don't get PMT like this usually! But that might just work, thanks :)

Good luck.

It might be sensible to have a plan in place in case anyone realises and blabs - I know if I know a female I can spot that they are pregnant pretty early, I knew my SiL was pregnant before she did, I just hope there is no-one like that at your work!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon wrote: »
    Free 2 months NowTV Cinema - new or existing customers who have not had a code through the mobile game Snatch.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2-month-free-trial-of-sky-cinema-pass-now-tv-new-existing-customers-via-snatch-2874774

Download the game/sign up, play the game and grab the first parcel, it opens to reveal a code, follow link to NowTV and claim the 2 month trial.

I suppose if it has a code you could potentislly get the 14 day free trial first if you were a new customer, as you would then be an existing customer ;). Go through Q for NowTV for potentially £12 cashback ...

I recommended this game a while ago and put details on the referral board, as if referred it gives you free virtual coins to start with.

I have had various NowTV passes and other voucher through the game - there are cash and other prizes too.

HTH

Anon

Thanks for that got my 14 day and free pass, Q tracked as well, will find out if it pays out in March.

PS sent my A3 £50 old phone away today, will see when it pays out.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

Third week for That Sister & she is starting to be knocked for six - only another three weeks & it will be over ♥
    She is moving to the retreat place next week so hopefully the pampering will raise her spirits :)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [SIZE=+1]hornetgirl was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

21 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Thursday): World : UK

[/SIZE]26229656_833670666793417_5364794258876541199_n.jpg?oh=041c61264ec7216444309b0f47f69e5c&oe=5AE8E659
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    michaels wrote: »

Missed it, I see Anon has quoted so I will have a look. I am thinking of getting into this industrially with o2 pixi 4s used to register cards and the CEX'd I reckon I could do up to 10 cards a day which is an awful lot of 10p haribos as the cash machine approach seems too dodgy and I haven't figured the T/S no purchase work around.
    Do you have experience of card readers?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all - just :o
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    edited 11 January 2018 at 1:17PM
    Afternoon :)

Found some M&S bargains that were not showing on the sale links even though in the sale. Mostly makeup sets and makeup/washbags from £1.99 upwards...

EDIT:

Try this link as original did not work, change items low to high price.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/beauty/makeup

More on this link again change to low to high price.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/beauty/gifting

Hope links works you should be able to scroll through from low to high price. :money:
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,984 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 January 2018 at 1:16PM
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Do you have experience of card readers?
    Nope, so no idea how you generate a declined transaction at will....

I was thinking of looking into one before to get through credit card/current account conditional spend offers, for example only this morning BA tried to persuade me to get an avios amex 30k miles for £3k spend in 3 months and then a free companion ticket for 10k spend in a year so if I could just pay myself using a card for say 1% it might work out worth it.

Not getting ahead though, I think we need to figure a good way of using the M&S droid vouchers as DW failed again this morning, we think because it was a sale item with more than 30% off but then how does one do 30+ good value transactions at M&S for 3/5 quid each?
    I think....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport