Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Comments

• mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Your credit files will be affected for the next 6 years until/unless you get Vodafone to correct them (don't know why you think otherwise!).

Follow the endlessly repeated advice on here to contact the WRT or go around in circles forever. ..
  • Hodge4ever
    Hodge4ever Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Your credit files will be affected for the next 6 years until/unless you get Vodafone to correct them (don't know why you think otherwise!).
    Maybe I'm being naive but I don't think it's got to that stage yet?
    Follow the endlessly repeated advice on here to contact the WRT or go around in circles forever. ..
    Already done, however the sticky seemed to suggest a post here as well - otherwise why quote MSE on the form?
  • mobilejunkie
    Hodge4ever wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being naive but I don't think it's got to that stage yet?

I'd assume the opposite. Debt collector = credit file (and usually before it gets that far).
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Jcjcjc333 wrote: »
    This is probably my last post before they ban me for spreading real [STRIKE]knowledge[/STRIKE] idiocy,

There, corrected for you
  • Oh look, a comedian.

Over 1000 posts, whats your agenda?

Take it you dont do this for free? And if you do, I hope you find a life some day soon.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I have one thanks, I'm not the one hiding from my debt to Vodafone.

My agenda on here is to help people in a constructive fashion rather than advise them to screw up their financial future.
  • Jcjcjc333
    Jcjcjc333 Posts: 6 Forumite
    No ones hiding. Just standing my ground, not surrendering my rights like you try to convince people to do. !!!8220;Financial future!!!8221; translates as being indebted to banks and corporations for the rest of your miserable little life. Go ahead any !!!8220;buy!!!8221; your poxy house and car on credit you mug LOL. Sums up western mugs perfectly, poor soul. What an existence.
  • mobilejunkie
    pmduk wrote: »
    I have one thanks, I'm not the one hiding from my debt to Vodafone.

My agenda on here is to help people in a constructive fashion rather than advise them to screw up their financial future.

Nah. He's just looking to continue the standard and replace Trump when he goes.
  • Just started with Vodafone and mispaid a previous month's statement, leaving about £2 and change. I was then given a fee on the next statement of £20+. I have been told that I need to pay it off. They won't offer me a one-time courtesy because I have not been with the company long enough. What next?
  • mobilejunkie
    Same as always. Read the thread and contact the WRT, though it sounds like ti's your own fault in this case.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure