Free Budwesier for everyone IF England win the World Cup

Now I know its not likely but you need to pre register for your £5 Budweiser coupon IF we win :D

https://freebudforthenation.co.uk

The beautiful game would be nothing without it's dedicated fans. So, as the Official Beer of the FIFA World CupTM 2018 we're pledging free beer for the nation if the trophy comes home - to celebrate every fan who believed in our team! Rediscover the euphoria of 1966, if your passion drives our boys to the final you'll reap the epic reward of free Bud.

Sign up below to be the first to hear more and use #LightItUp to show your support for the team.
18+ United Kingdom (excluding Scotland). Registration required. £5 coupon available for download for 24 hours only from the final whistle of the FIFA World CupTM 2018 on 15th July 2018, If England win. Limited to one coupon download per person.

Coupon must be redeemed by 23:59 on16th July 2018. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Valid against Budweiser, Bud Light or alcohol-free Bud Prohibition only. Full terms and conditions apply. Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited, LU1 3LS.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport