• mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Is there a soap and glory set for pots. X
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    When's the gift guide due out? I'm beginning to look suspicious the amount of times I've been into my local boots and not bought anything :)
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    When's the gift guide due out? I'm beginning to look suspicious the amount of times I've been into my local boots and not bought anything :)

Friday is the official date, but some stores seem to put them out early.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555

• Soap & Glory beauty advent calendar is in store in Boots

I picked up one in Glasgow Buchanan Galleries. It's in the 3 for 2 offer.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post

Soap & Glory beauty advent calendar is in store in Boots

I picked up one in Glasgow Buchanan Galleries. It's in the 3 for 2 offer.

Nothing in Guildford yet

Was it £40 ? I saw rumours that it would be. I love S&G but I cant help think of how much I can get for £40 in the 70% off sale so not sure I will justify an advent calendar from them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Yes it's £40

I know... you do wonder when you know you can get more in 70% sale! I buy the big sets then for the following Xmas, but the calendars are a treat for my mum and sisters, so I just about justify it to myself lol
  • I couldn't believe it when I walked into Boots and saw all the xmas range at the weekend!
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    There is an extra star gift as well this Friday, Mille Mankintosh Couture Beauty at half price from £30 to £15.

First Christmas points event is 26th October, Spend £50 get £10 of points, in selected stores.
    There is a preview event the week before in a very small number of stores but not sure which ones, probably the biggest dozen.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    From Friday 29th September if you go online to Boots or visit one of its stores by 11.59pm on Thursday 5th October, you can get a Nails Inc 'Beauty of Dreams' unicorn-themed beauty set for £20 (normally £40), with contents worth £46 if bought separately, subject to availability.

Check out the details on the main MSE deals page.

All deals on the main deals page are checked and verified by the MSE team.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 29 September 2017 at 5:44AM
    There are 2 star gifts this week apparently and don't forget the points bonus of 20 points per pound when you spend £50 :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure