help eligibility checker not showing any availbility of cc

I ama stoozer I currently have 14k in debt that I am paying off the min amount still under 0% interst. I recently paid off my post office when that )5 came to an end, I could not find one that offered me a balance transfer without a fee. I am using the pre eligibiligy checks and am not being offered cards. This eliegibility checker on this site says I can get the mbna card but I use the eligibility cehck on the MBNA site and they only offer me the low interest card. I earn 24k a year. any advice? Should I apply anyway?

Comments

• PRAISETHESUN
    PRAISETHESUN Posts: 3,707 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    If the eligibility checkers aren't giving you a decent chance of being accepted, I'd probably recommend not applying. You might need to consider winding down your stooze a bit, or giving your current CC providers a call and seeing if they'll offer you a new deal - unlikely, but not impossible
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Hi,

Maybe you failed their affordability checks? I would apply anyway for their fee free card and see what happens. I would also consider reducing, from savings, your overall debt level as it seems as though it may be too high for the lenders...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • sparks6
    sparks6 Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I got the 0% mbna card 2.9k limit, I see that its only click through from this site. I have enough to cover paying off my debt and then some I realise the providers cannot see this though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure