IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CPM fine for parking a 'commercial vehicle' outside my house

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hopefully, this will resolve.... if not, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

It won't. You'll have a bridge to cross. Stick around and we'll help
  • Well.....I have an update.

The estate management company have managed to get my ticket cancelled!

Sense has prevailed.

I'd like to thank everyone on here for their advice and support! Had they not cancelled, I would have been prepared to go the whole hog, but thankfully I don't now need to.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Great result. :T. Saved you a lot of crap further down the track if it hadn't been resolved locally.

You now need to think about what you're going to do in relation to your permit, because if that slides off your dashboard at any time in the future, you're back here opening another thread!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • NeilCr
    NeilCr Posts: 4,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    spin0000 wrote: »
    Well.....I have an update.

The estate management company have managed to get my ticket cancelled!

Sense has prevailed.

I'd like to thank everyone on here for their advice and support! Had they not cancelled, I would have been prepared to go the whole hog, but thankfully I don't now need to.

Well done.

Always worth a try to get it cancelled "at source". While others disagree I am in the being nice at first camp. Sounds like two nice people got it sorted out!
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Im in the "get it fixed permanently" camp
    If your lease allows you to park, and makes no mention of permits, then tell the MC to remove you from the permit set up, as it has no benefit to you. None.
  • Permit now stuck to screen of my cat :-D
  • d'oh, CAR, not cat - stupid spell checker
  • NeilCr
    NeilCr Posts: 4,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Permit now stuck to screen of my cat :-D

On the phone to the RSPCA now!

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Permit now stuck to screen of my cat :-D

I certainly wasn't thinking of that in relation to displaying a permit (whether your car, or your cat).
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    The problem is you are still participating in the scammer's game, one step outside their made up rules and you are back here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure