Free 6 Pack of Walkers Oven Baked Crisps at Tesco

Midnighter
Midnighter Posts: 18,382 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 13 October 2018 at 9:15AM in Freebies (no spend required)
To claim your free multi-pack you just need a copy of the latest issue of Tesco's free magazine and the voucher on page 58. The offer runs from 17/10 to 31/10 and is limited to one per transaction, but there's nothing to stop you getting multiple copies of the magazine and making several separate visits!
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Comments

• cazkins
    cazkins Posts: 333 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Good spot - I noticed this when I used the one for Breyers ice-cream yesterday but only realised the dates after trying the coupon at the till. Starts on 17th Oct..oops! Great freebie, love these crisps :)
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
  • My local Tesco has not done the monthly magazine for ages
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • ytfcmad
    ytfcmad Posts: 380 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Cant you just print off the page from the online mag, cut out coupon and scan at any of the self serve tills?
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Midnighter wrote: »
    To claim your free multi-pack you just need a copy of the latest issue of Tesco's free magazine and the voucher on page 58. The offer runs from 17/10 to 31/10 and is limited to one per transaction, but there's nothing to stop you getting multiple copies of the magazine and making several separate visits![/QUO
    This was mentioned in Deals Hunters Blog on mse on 9th October. Magazines are disappearing fast, and I bet the crisps won't be around after first day or two!
  • ris2015
    ris2015 Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks, massive stack of magazines in my local Tesco Metro.

Note that the coupon is only valid in Superstore and Extra
  • clivep
    clivep Posts: 576 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I went into my local Tesco to redeem on Wednesday (I'd previously obtained 6 vouchers) but shelf empty of flavours shown on the voucher. A few variety packs remained and I found out these were included in the offer.

At self-checkout the assistant is required to validate the voucher and then she put it into the slot for deposited vouchers so no chance to use a second time (and presumably to check for an original voucher rather than a copied one).

A few magzines were still available.

Yesterday there were also no variety packs but the shelf above was full of some more exotic varieties (Spicy Tomato & Herbs, Cheddar & Red Pepper, Thai Chilli & Lime).

Tried a voucher with one at the self checkout and when it worked went back for a pack of the other 2 options. A regular checkout lane was emply so I put them on the conveyor with a separator in between and requested separate transactions... no problem.

All magazines gone.
  • all the magazines are finished in bulls bridge tesco or had vouchers taken out also no crisps left all sold out I have 2 vouchers after post was advertised :(:(:(:(
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    ris2015 wrote: »
    Thanks, massive stack of magazines in my local Tesco Metro.

Note that the coupon is only valid in Superstore and Extra

I redeemed one at a Metro on Wednesday.

SA didn't query it and it scanned without issue
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    went in for 4 packs with my mum... sa scanned all 4... then scanned 1 of the coupons... then she decided to query it..
    After about 6 tesco staff.... later the superviser said I could only have 2 packs and he kept my other 2 coupons...
    I said to him its not 1 per person... he said I had took too more than 1 magazine per person... so I said my mum took one, my hubby , my daughter , my son,.. all took one thats why i have so many..
    anyways in the end he gave me back my 2 coupons. and the girl scanned another bag and then I left with 3 coupons and 2 packs of crisps...
    pain.. think it was coming out of their own pocket... plus they nevr have any mags in that store..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure