IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help with POPLA please?

Options
GBN
GBN Posts: 3 Newbie
edited 23 October 2018 at 4:57PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
M? parking fine from fantasy island skegness.
ticket from the machine obtained by another person as kerper I am disabled, the slightly wrong reg number was entetrd, spoke to a person at the company who was to email someone but said a ticket nay still be issued but just to explain in an appeal which as the keeper did assuming they would be just and fare ( mistake). As register keeper am now at Poppla stage. There refusal argument was that it asks you to clarify the reg before you press for the ticket. have read through the newbie posts about this but am finding it a bit confusing. Can anyone help, find a relevant appeal please?

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Smart Parking?

Has an initial appeal already been sent to Smart?

If not, just send the blue template appeal from post #1 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.

Send it unchanged - no additions or alterations necessary.

Send it as the keeper.
  • GBN
    GBN Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Sorry I meant the popla appeal. I have already appealed to smart and they said it is my responsibility to enter the correct number.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Everything you could possibly want to know (well almost everything) about how to create a winning PoPLA appeal can be found in post #3 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.
  • GBN
    Options
    hi I looked at the thread and with someone else too am not sure if its just us that aren't savvy enough but we could not find the relevant bit related to my appeal about entering wrong registration etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure